This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    idk, I wasn't the one talking about it. Just commented on it here today, among friends.

I let Trump do the speaking for himself. He doesn't need help sounding like a buffoon. we're such a joke right now lol
    Meh, each new election has brought a worse baffoon than the last. What scares me is if this trend continues we are going to elect Carrott Top in one of the next two elections.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      That's what I'm saying.

Obama wanted them off his plane..I can see why that's unacceptable, but he never banned them from White House press conferences.
      No he didn't. It was a BS move by Trump. But Obama was not interested in free speech any more than Trump is. Both of them think that if you write something negative about them they are the enemy. Obama constantly whined about "There is one cable news network who's sole mission is the criticize me". what a **** he was. He had no idea what he was talking about.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Ahhhhh yessssss....the argument for the sake of argument.
        That's your MO, Jenn
        No, I point out BS when I see it. Find me where Rudy was complaining about the selective press access to the White House under Obama and him not allowing the AP photographers on the grounds only releasing White House produced photos for the AP to use. There is none of that because she didn't notice and only cares now because she doesn't like this guy. That isn't argument for the sake of argument, that is pointing out why her rightious indignation doesn't hold up.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          I am not being selective. I disagree with what trump is doing and feel it is utter BS, whether I agree with CNN or not. They are a legitimate member of the media no matter how biased they are and have as much a right as any other source to have access. I am pointing out the hypocracy of those who are complaining now when the last president is the one who set the precedence for this exact thing.
          OK
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

No, I point out BS when I see it. Find me where Rudy was complaining about the selective press access to the White House under Obama and him not allowing the AP photographers on the grounds only releasing White House produced photos for the AP to use. There is none of that because she didn't notice and only cares now because she doesn't like this guy. That isn't argument for the sake of argument, that is pointing out why her rightious indignation doesn't hold up.
            How about when the Obama Justice department named James Rosen (a journalist) as unindicted co-conspirator?

Talk about being anti free press.
            Nothing Trump has done can compare to that.
            Last edited by Morehead State; 02-27-2017, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Pause

I brought up free speech NOT because of Trump or Obama, but because you brought up college students controlling speech first.
              How come you're quick to point out some silly college kids over the President? That's all I was saying. Now you are deflecting and go "But but what about Obama?"

And I'm saying Obama, while he whined about Fox, did not ban them from the White House. That's why I have little to say about the matter. They still went and they still reported..yes with bias.

You're trying to say I'm being biased against Trump and that wasn't the purpose. This wasn't an Obama/Trump issue lol. My sole purpose was why are you getting on college students when the President is calling everything he doesn't agree with fake and banning them.

Comment

admittedly, I like your use of righteous indignation....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Pretty simple for me. I do not like who this country recently elected president. I think he was the wrong person to elect. Problem is; he was better than the "alternative" and most American's can only see the choice of two. Nothing he is doing should surprise anyone, he's like a dog trying to find how much power he has in the pack. But this is who we elected and it is too late to complain now. You get another chance in 4 years, do better next time.

Comment

• Let's try to stay on topic folks.

Comment

Pretty simple for me. I do not like who this country recently elected president. I think he was the wrong person to elect. Problem is; he was better than the "alternative" and most American's can only see the choice of two. Nothing he is doing should surprise anyone, he's like a dog trying to find how much power he has in the pack. But this is who we elected and it is too late to complain now. You get another chance in 4 years, do better next time.
                      Amen sister.

Comment

• I wasn't even trying to be politcal, just stop ragging on kids for doing something a 60 something year old man is doing everyday.

Comment

• Now THAT'S bias :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            Thanks, many people love me.
                            Pitied, loved. Same thing

Comment

Pretty simple for me. I do not like who this country recently elected president. I think he was the wrong person to elect. Problem is; he was better than the "alternative" and most American's can only see the choice of two. Nothing he is doing should surprise anyone, he's like a dog trying to find how much power he has in the pack. But this is who we elected and it is too late to complain now. You get another chance in 4 years, do better next time.
                              That's not really how it works. If you voted, and not for him, then you have the right to voice your concerns. Is it too late? Yea....but that's the reason protest free speech exist. Happens after every election.
                              Do his actions surprise me? No....but I AM surprised that he thinks he can just do whatever he wants unchecked. He's trying to run the country like he'd run a business, as the one and only shot-caller. That is NOT why we have a president.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Pitied, loved. Same thing
                                Love is love.

Comment

Working...
                                X