This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Complaining is not going to unelect him, so it is pointless. Providing a supporting a candidate that would make a good president for the election in four years would serve a better purpose. I would like an election to be about how a candite would make a good president, not another elction about how one candidate is terrible but not as terrible as the other one.
    Who cares if he's unelected? I don't think that's the mission for most folks complaining
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Do you know her political views or are you assuming them? How do you know if she is liberal or tolerant in the first place? Because she's black.
      Well I assume she isnt tolerant because shes grabbing and bullying a kid because she thinks only Africans had and can should be allowed to have dreadlocks. And shes wrong, Germanic tribes and Celts also had dreadlocks.

Has nothing to do with race. Heres a tolerant white.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kVGtqp7usw

Comment

• I see people challenging his outrageous bans, that are unconstitutional. Nobody is yelling impeach him.

Comment

I'm asking what specifically are they protesting? You claimed they are intolerant..of what? Just anything that doesn't share their viewpoint? I don't believe that.
          Unfortunately that is exactly what they are often doing. Whether you believe it or not doesn't matter, it is what is happening. The left is currently supporting this hierarchy of oppression and your ability to share and voice your views is directly related to where you rank on that hierarchy. Lucky for me I am a bisexual female, so I get a pretty good score on there. Unfortunately for me I believe in equality for all. And what I mean by equality is equality in application not equality in outcome. That is the very point that entirely too many of these young activists are completely missing.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Well I assume she isnt tolerant because shes grabbing and bullying a kid because she thinks only Africans had and can should be allowed to have dreadlocks. And shes wrong, Germanic tribes and Celts also had dreadlocks.

Has nothing to do with race. Heres a tolerant white.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kVGtqp7usw
            So she's the voice of our entire generation now? She's an idiot, and she probably got in trouble.
            You guys like to generalize, a lot.

If we are talking nationwide protest. The women's march. Thinggs like that. Not two kids in school.

You can grab an Eagle and Cowboys fan at school and say they are being intolerant.

Comment

Unfortunately that is exactly what they are often doing. Whether you believe it or not doesn't matter, it is what is happening. The left is currently supporting this hierarchy of oppression and your ability to share and voice your views is directly related to where you rank on that hierarchy. Lucky for me I am a bisexual female, so I get a pretty good score on there. Unfortunately for me I believe in equality for all. And what I mean by equality is equality in application not equality in outcome. That is the very point that entirely too many of these young activists are completely missing.
              Do you think the right is any better?

Comment

• Seems to be a lot of left BIAS in here.

By the way, y'all are proving my point.

Comment

I see people challenging his outrageous bans, that are unconstitutional. Nobody is yelling impeach him.
                  Actually, they arent unconstitutional at all. Somebody lied to you. Im guessing it was CNN
                  Last edited by dezzzR; 02-27-2017, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Who cares if he's unelected? I don't think that's the mission for most folks complaining
                    Then what is the mission? They aren't fixing anything or supporting change, they are just making a lot of people want to re-elect him. This kind of nonsense is what got him elected in the first place, so the solution is to do more of the same? And they expect different results?

Comment

I see people challenging his outrageous bans, that are unconstitutional. Nobody is yelling impeach him.
                      Some are, not the majority yet. But it's February of his first year in office.

Comment

Pretty simple for me. I do not like who this country recently elected president. I think he was the wrong person to elect. Problem is; he was better than the "alternative" and most American's can only see the choice of two. Nothing he is doing should surprise anyone, he's like a dog trying to find how much power he has in the pack. But this is who we elected and it is too late to complain now. You get another chance in 4 years, do better next time.
                        Amen.
                        I hated both Donald and Hillary, for totally different reasons.
                        I've been registered Independent since my first vote in 1968. Have voted for Presidents, Governors, Senators and Congressmen from both parties.
                        When I did not vote for the winner I kept my mouth shut and did the best I could to support the people's choice.
                        I didn't vote for Obama, but I didn't criticize him afterwards..... the lack of support and cooperation he received from the opposing party was appalling, although they and their media supporters justified their actions to their listeners.
                        More than ever our media draws more definitive lines of differences in their war against other's outlets that are owned and influenced by the 'opposition'. They are a pure reflection of their ownership, and are totally biased.
                        Now it continues, with Democrats refusing to support and cooperate with the new President. And, it only gets worse because the media, in their slanted presentation of 'facts', has polarized we citizens more than ever. People and politicians from opposing parties have increasing animosity towards each other, and Trump with his impetuosity, arrogance, and a lack of filter between his brain and his mouth is just fueling the flames.

So, where are we? Friends and family at each other's throats... a political schism between parties that has grown worse in the last eight years, and there is no cooperation between them in sight. Anything introduced by one party is automatically hated and opposed by the other.
                        Nothing is getting done. There are no bilateral agreements possible in this war. So, who is suffering from it all?
                        We, the people.
                        And we, GMB friends.
                        There's no end in sight. The wave is gathering momentum... and, I think that down deep the media loves keeping us at each other's throats, and tuned in to the newest daily chapter of their BS. If there were no controversy, would people be tuned in?
                        Let's not allow this BS going on in our country to carry over here. I see you all going back and forth with your own 'facts', and challenging each other. Lines are being drawn and defended. This thread is a place for us to enjoy each other in discussions off of the "Giants'., and some on our Giants. I like it when you bust each other's chops, tongue in cheek... but, not when it gets truly serious because of political differences.
                        jmo.

Comment

• "Millenials this, college kids that, left this, CNN that"

OK, but what about the right and-

"OH OH YEAH THEM TOO"

Comment

So she's the voice of our entire generation now? She's an idiot, and she probably got in trouble.

If we are talking nationwide protest. The women's march. Thinggs like that. Not two kids in school.

You can grab an Eagle and Cowboys fan at school and say they are being intolerant.
                            Yes, the women's march, the bastion of tolerance. Did you even pay attention to what happened at some of those women's march events? Throwing paint, blocking access to buildings because they disagreed with speakers. One turned into paint being thrown at people trying to get in, rocks and bricks at another, paint ball guns at another and one somebody was shot. Yes, what a group of peaceful protests they were.

Comment

Then what is the mission? They aren't fixing anything or supporting change, they are just making a lot of people want to re-elect him. This kind of nonsense is what got him elected in the first place, so the solution is to do more of the same? And they expect different results?
                              No.

STUPID IDIOTS voted for Trump. This **** did not get him elected. STUPID people voted for him. If you voted for an imbecile like Trump because the left was annoying you, that is weak.

Really? So people protesting and calling their local governors to stop a bill from passing isn't doing anything? He's got many EO's overturned because people did their due dillegence to fight back. That's nothing? Yeah right. That's why his idiotic travel ban isn't going to pass, because their were MASS protests WORLDWIDE. Yeah, those silly protests that did nothing you speak of got his silly EO overturned.

Nobody is trying to remove him from office because it's ****ing hard, but you can make sure he's abiding the damn law and not running **** on his lonesome. If those types of protests bother you, then I don't know what else to say.

Comment

Well, Black Lives Matter leaders sound even worse than that imo.
                                Liberals chanting America was never great at the womens march and all their other marches. Can someone tell me what they were marching for? The off chance they need an abortion and couldnt afford one?

Comment

Working...
                                X