X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like grilled cheese without tomato.

What do you guys prefer?
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Yes, the women's march, the bastion of tolerance. Did you even pay attention to what happened at some of those women's march events? Throwing paint, blocking access to buildings because they disagreed with speakers. One turned into paint being thrown at people trying to get in, rocks and bricks at another, paint ball guns at another and one somebody was shot. Yes, what a group of peaceful protests they were.
      See Dezz? This is an example.

Not two high school children.

For the record, I didn't care about the women's march. I didn't even watch it lol. My point was that it was a NATIONWIDE protest you were referring to. Not two kids slap boxing.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
        I like grilled cheese without tomato.

What do you guys prefer?
        I like my clubs with less bias on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Do you think the right is any better?
          No, the extreme right is as bad as the extreme left. The problem is the extreme left is what is coming from those who are the future of this country, so it scares me a bit more than the extreme right. The other issue is there is very little voice left from those that are not extreme on the left.

I don't even know what group I am in. Some people tell me I am a classic liberal, others a libertarian and some call me right wing. Honestly I have no clue, but I know what I believe and I believe in freedom from opperssion and tyranny. I believe the government should stay out of my or anybody eles's personal choices. I believe people have the right to speak as they wish without punishment from government. I believe people have the right to be offended by other's words but do not have the right to silence them. I believe that capitalism is the only fair and self governing economic system and the more you mess with it the more you make it worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Well, Black Lives Matter leaders sound even worse than that imo.
            Liberals chanting America was never great at the womens march and all their other marches. Can someone tell me what they were marching for? The off chance they need an abortion and couldnt afford one?
            They can afford them, it wasn't about cost, just about their right to have them.

Comment

What do you guys prefer?
              This deli by me makes chicken cutlet, pepperoni with melted moooooozzarellaa with tomato sauce on garlic bread.

It. Is. Heaven

They also make turkey, melted cheddar, with bacon and ranch on a grilled panini

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                No, the extreme right is as bad as the extreme left. The problem is the extreme left is what is coming from those who are the future of this country, so it scares me a bit more than the extreme right. The other issue is there is very little voice left from those that are not extreme on the left.

I don't even know what group I am in. Some people tell me I am a classic liberal, others a libertarian and some call me right wing. Honestly I have no clue, but I know what I believe and I believe in freedom from opperssion and tyranny. I believe the government should stay out of my or anybody eles's personal choices. I believe people have the right to speak as they wish without punishment from government. I believe people have the right to be offended by other's words but do not have the right to silence them. I believe that capitalism is the only fair and self governing economic system and the more you mess with it the more you make it worse.
                You're conservative and you're biased.

You only bring up the right when someone else does, then it's "oh oh yeah them too, mhm"

Comment

• I think their is an extreme left, but there is an extreme left because there is an extreme right and until people realize this, this country will go down the drain.

-All Mexicans are rapist.

Oh, should Mexicans not feel some type of way about this?

-Let's ban people from the middle east who who are illegal, but that's not all, let's ban the lnes who are legal too because we can't tell!

???? But but, the left!

-Hey, LET'S GET RID OF THE ACA AND PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS! HEALTH CARE ISN'T A RIGHT!

Whoa...so you mean to tell me I have to pay $150 for an inhaler that used to be $10 because you and your rich buddies are sick of paying for someone elses open heart surgery? Let me not say something so JMike won't be triggered.

-BUILD THE WALL!!! But uh ALL YOU AMERICANS ARE PAYING FOR IT!

???? Didn't you say Mexico will?

Left: Man, **** this, I've had enough! "YO!"

JMike: "omg pls stAHP!"

Comment

No.

STUPID IDIOTS voted for Trump. This **** did not get him elected. STUPID people voted for him. If you voted for an imbecile like Trump because the left was annoying you, that is weak.

Really? So people protesting and calling their local governors to stop a bill from passing isn't doing anything? He's got many EO's overturned because people did their due dillegence to fight back. That's nothing? Yeah right. That's why his idiotic travel ban isn't going to pass, because their were MASS protests WORLDWIDE. Yeah, those silly protests that did nothing you speak of got his silly EO overturned.

Nobody is trying to remove him from office because it's ****ing hard, but you can make sure he's abiding the damn law and not running **** on his lonesome. If those types of protests bother you, then I don't know what else to say.
                    Protests done properly don't bother me, protests that shout tolorance and no violence as they throw rocks bothers me. Complaining about what he is going to do bothers me. People were complaining before he was even in office. Give the guy a chance to screw up, because he will. When every little thing he does gets turned up to 11, the important stuff that needs action gets lost in the noice.

As to your "stupid" comment, that is exactly why he got elected. The self rightious left pushed anybody who didn't agree with thei heirarchy of oppression into voting for the one person that would bother them most. Trump didn't win this election, the democrats lost it. The found the one candidate that would be worse than the person we got and then was surprised when she lost. They shout about how all the illegal things that Hillary did got leaked, but the problem is she did them and that was lost on those who were more interested in getting a female elcted than they were in getting a good president elected.

Trump is as bad. He wasn't really interested in being president, he just wanted to win the election. It was about winning the race any way he could, not about the prize. Now he is playing his games.

Comment

They can afford them, it wasn't about cost, just about their right to have them.
                      Im all for pro choice, mostly liberals getting them anyway.

Comment

What do you guys prefer?
                        Depends on my mood and the tomato and cheese available. I do a nice grilled cheese on whole grain cinnomon pecan bread with grilled pears, gouda and blue cheese which is really good.

Comment

See Dezz? This is an example.

Not two high school children.

For the record, I didn't care about the women's march. I didn't even watch it lol. My point was that it was a NATIONWIDE protest you were referring to. Not two kids slap boxing.
                          Yes, I am talking about the major prostests organized by nationwide groups or even large student groups on individual campuses.

Comment

Do you think the right is any better?
                            No. They all suck. It's interesting however that I don't remember your outrage when Obama was guilty of similarly egregious nonsense.

I'm sure you just forgot to be outraged.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

You're conservative and you're biased.

You only bring up the right when someone else does, then it's "oh oh yeah them too, mhm"
                              I am conservative and of course I am biased, everyone is. I put what I believe in right there. Everything I say and support goes through the filter of what I believe. Never prentended otherwise.

The reason for your second comment is because it is not what was being discussed. If your only afirmative argument is "yea but look at how bad they are by comparison" you really don't have much of a leg to stand on.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Im all for pro choice, mostly liberals getting them anyway.
                                I hope your girlfriend swallows and stays on the pill. Forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X