This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    No. They all suck. It's interesting however that I don't remember your outrage when Obama was guilty of similarly egregious nonsense.

I'm sure you just forgot to be outraged.
    Because his wasn't this foolish.

Also, I ragged on Obama for a lot. Selective reading, I guess.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      I am conservative and of course I am biased, everyone is. I put what I believe in right there. Everything I say and support goes through the filter of what I believe. Never prentended otherwise.

The reason for your second comment is because it is not what was being discussed. If your only afirmative argument is "yea but look at how bad they are by comparison" you really don't have much of a leg to stand on.
      I wouldn't have to acknowledge that if you weren't biased :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        See Dezz? This is an example.

Not two high school children.

For the record, I didn't care about the women's march. I didn't even watch it lol. My point was that it was a NATIONWIDE protest you were referring to. Not two kids slap boxing.
        Like I said, BLM leaders sound worse as do some of the commentators on CNN. Theres plenty more videos that are like that.

Comment

I think their is an extreme left, but there is an extreme left because there is an extreme right and until people realize this, this country will go down the drain.

-All Mexicans are rapist.

Oh, should Mexicans not feel some type of way about this?

-Let's ban people from the middle east who who are illegal, but that's not all, let's ban the lnes who are legal too because we can't tell!

???? But but, the left!

-Hey, LET'S GET RID OF THE ACA AND PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS! HEALTH CARE ISN'T A RIGHT!

Whoa...so you mean to tell me I have to pay $150 for an inhaler that used to be $10 because you and your rich buddies are sick of paying for someone elses open heart surgery? Let me not say something so JMike won't be triggered.

-BUILD THE WALL!!! But uh ALL YOU AMERICANS ARE PAYING FOR IT!

???? Didn't you say Mexico will?

Left: Man, **** this, I've had enough! "YO!"

JMike: "omg pls stAHP!"
          Umm, you are going to have to translate that into english for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            No. They all suck. It's interesting however that I don't remember your outrage when Obama was guilty of similarly egregious nonsense.

I'm sure you just forgot to be outraged.
            Which was my original point.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Like I said, BLM leaders sound worse as do some of the commentators on CNN. Theres plenty more videos that are like that.
              You do know that not every black person is a BLM leader, right Dezz?

If thks shocks you, I'm sorry...I'm not a part of BLM...I KNOW SHOCKING RIGHT? Not all black people know each other or agree with everything!

Comment

Umm, you are going to have to translate that into english for me.
                It's in perfect English.

Maybe not what I wrote for you, but yeah.

Comment

I hope your girlfriend swallows and stays on the pill. Forever.
                  Me too. Kids are annoying.

But why are abortions glorified now? Why should the government fund them? Why dont these women start promoting birth control and safe sex instead? Again Im prochoice, but the movement is so extreme.

Comment

Im all for pro choice, mostly liberals getting them anyway.
                    Well, I am pro-choice but anti-abortion. I don't believe that someone should have an abortion for any reason, but I also believe the government has no business deciding what beliefs someone should subscribe to. So they should pass no law one way or the other on this.

Comment

Me too. Kids are annoying.

But why are abortions glorified now? Why should the government fund them? Why dont these women start promoting birth control and safe sex instead? Again Im prochoice, but the movement is so extreme.
                      60% of Planned Parenthood is funded by Medicaid and Title X. Medicaid is through public healthcare. So really, they are using resources already made to the public to fund Planned Parenthood.

Comment

I wouldn't have to acknowledge that if you weren't biased :-)
                        Again, everyone is biased, including you. Do you have an argument to support the restrictive nonsense pushed by the extreme left that does not include "but the extreme right"?

If you want to talk about what the right is doing, be happy to, but this wasn't the topic at hand. You can disagree with something without agree with their opposite you know.

Comment

It's in perfect English.

Maybe not what I wrote for you, but yeah.
                          Ok, then I cannot desipher what you were trying to say. It was incoherent and disjointed.

Comment

• For the record, y'all may think i'm some hardcore liberal.

I don't give a **** what anybody does lmao I just don't like a side being attacked for something the other side does constantly.

Comment

Ok, then I cannot desipher what you were trying to say. It was incoherent and disjointed.
                              Then I shall word it in a way it will make sense to you.

Comment

You do know that not every black person is a BLM leader, right Dezz?

If thks shocks you, I'm sorry...I'm not a part of BLM...I KNOW SHOCKING RIGHT? Not all black people know each other or agree with everything!
                                Rudy, you just told me "See Dezz? This is an example.
                                Not two high school children."
                                So I give you example of a movement and marchers and you now say not every person believes in it. Well no ****. Not every women believes in the womans march either.

Comment

Working...
                                X