X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Me too. Kids are annoying.

But why are abortions glorified now? Why should the government fund them? Why dont these women start promoting birth control and safe sex instead? Again Im prochoice, but the movement is so extreme.
    I need to find the video, but at one of the protests one of the protestors was asked "Have you had an abortion?" Her answer, "No, not yet, but I hope to someday."

Comment

This deli by me makes chicken cutlet, pepperoni with melted moooooozzarellaa with tomato sauce on garlic bread.

It. Is. Heaven

They also make turkey, melted cheddar, with bacon and ranch on a grilled panini
      Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Depends on my mood and the tomato and cheese available. I do a nice grilled cheese on whole grain cinnomon pecan bread with grilled pears, gouda and blue cheese which is really good.

The problem I have with tomato on grilled cheese is that on the first bite the tomato usually slides right out.....I mean, that's annoying.
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
        jmo.
        Generally speaking, there's not a lot of animosity in here. We usually feel we can speak to each other without any risk of personal attack, etc.

I agree with everything you said btw....there's a lot of ISSSSUUUUES!!!!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          For the record, y'all may think i'm some hardcore liberal.

I don't give a **** what anybody does lmao I just don't like a side being attacked for something the other side does constantly.
          This makes little sense. I mentioned the disturbing trend on college campuses and you came back with something the current president did based on precedent set by the previous president. How is pointing out what an unrelated individual does, defend the position of the group being critcized?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            Again, everyone is biased, including you. Do you have an argument to support the restrictive nonsense pushed by the extreme left that does not include "but the extreme right"?

If you want to talk about what the right is doing, be happy to, but this wasn't the topic at hand. You can disagree with something without agree with their opposite you know.
            Lmao I hate all the ****ing protest. JMike, I HATE THEM.

But....I understand why people do them, and therefore they have that right. I'm all about playing fair. Dassit.

I'm not involved in movements, not Black Lives Matter, none of that. I have never been involved in a protest, ever. I receive daily handouts to join anti-Trump protests, but I don't. I realize leftists are extreme, I know they are violent. But the point I was making is the other Extremist seem to be fueling the left extremists.

Keyword: Extemist. We need to weed THOSE people out. I think there are good liberals and good conservatives and good libertarians and even good anarchist. It's the extremist that are making everybody look bad.

I've been calling myself Independent for a while now (I read an article saying Independents don't exist, it was interesting). And actually going to college made me less liberal. Hey what do you know.

If you want, I can spend all day attacking the left lol. Really! I think they need to get a grip and realize that life isn't always fair. If someone is pro life, really...you don't need to hop on tumblr and blog and cry. Just accept it and move on with your life. Of it's not hurting you, they can have a damn opinion. Not everyone is out to get you. Some are, but MOST are not.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

No.

STUPID IDIOTS voted for Trump. This **** did not get him elected. STUPID people voted for him. If you voted for an imbecile like Trump because the left was annoying you, that is weak.

Really? So people protesting and calling their local governors to stop a bill from passing isn't doing anything? He's got many EO's overturned because people did their due dillegence to fight back. That's nothing? Yeah right. That's why his idiotic travel ban isn't going to pass, because their were MASS protests WORLDWIDE. Yeah, those silly protests that did nothing you speak of got his silly EO overturned.

Nobody is trying to remove him from office because it's ****ing hard, but you can make sure he's abiding the damn law and not running **** on his lonesome. If those types of protests bother you, then I don't know what else to say.
              before the election your telling people they need to get out and vote its their civic duty.. Now your calling people who voted for Trump ****ing idiots ... UFR next time make sure to tell you can vote as long as you vote for my candidate maybe that will work out ?? .. Anyhow I'm out of this one

Comment

This makes little sense. I mentioned the disturbing trend on college campuses and you came back with something the current president did based on precedent set by the previous president. How is pointing out what an unrelated individual does, defend the position of the group being critcized?
                You think Trump did that because Obama did that?
                Trump did that because his ego is as strong as a flower.
                I never said you defended what Trump did. But it's always those gosh darn liberals. Look at the gosh darn right and tell me it's not fueling hate from the left.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  before the election your telling people they need to get out and vote its their civic duty.. Now your calling people who voted for Trump ****ing idiots ... UFR next time make sure to tell you can vote as long as you vote for my candidate maybe that will work out ?? .. Anyhow I'm out of this one
                  I never said they should have their right to vote taken away. Even a Trump supporter shouldn't have his vote taken away. Yes, they are still idiots for voting for him.

I'm not seeing the correlation, B. Everyone should vote and I stand by that.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                    Amen.
                    I hated both Donald and Hillary, for totally different reasons.
                    I've been registered Independent since my first vote in 1968. Have voted for Presidents, Governors, Senators and Congressmen from both parties.
                    When I did not vote for the winner I kept my mouth shut and did the best I could to support the people's choice.
                    I didn't vote for Obama, but I didn't criticize him afterwards..... the lack of support and cooperation he received from the opposing party was appalling, although they and their media supporters justified their actions to their listeners.
                    More than ever our media draws more definitive lines of differences in their war against other's outlets that are owned and influenced by the 'opposition'. They are a pure reflection of their ownership, and are totally biased.
                    Now it continues, with Democrats refusing to support and cooperate with the new President. And, it only gets worse because the media, in their slanted presentation of 'facts', has polarized we citizens more than ever. People and politicians from opposing parties have increasing animosity towards each other, and Trump with his impetuosity, arrogance, and a lack of filter between his brain and his mouth is just fueling the flames.

So, where are we? Friends and family at each other's throats... a political schism between parties that has grown worse in the last eight years, and there is no cooperation between them in sight. Anything introduced by one party is automatically hated and opposed by the other.
                    Nothing is getting done. There are no bilateral agreements possible in this war. So, who is suffering from it all?
                    We, the people.
                    And we, GMB friends.
                    There's no end in sight. The wave is gathering momentum... and, I think that down deep the media loves keeping us at each other's throats, and tuned in to the newest daily chapter of their BS. If there were no controversy, would people be tuned in?
                    Let's not allow this BS going on in our country to carry over here. I see you all going back and forth with your own 'facts', and challenging each other. Lines are being drawn and defended. This thread is a place for us to enjoy each other in discussions off of the "Giants'., and some on our Giants. I like it when you bust each other's chops, tongue in cheek... but, not when it gets truly serious because of political differences.
                    jmo.
                    Very well said btw.

For me though the enjoyment comes from the back and forth. I don't take it personally, it is just differing of opinions and it causes you to think and rethink your own. I hope nobody is getting personally offended, that would be a shame.

Comment

Because his wasn't this foolish.

Also, I ragged on Obama for a lot. Selective reading, I guess.
                      Yea, you needed a rag to stop all your drooling

Comment

Lmao I hate all the ****ing protest. JMike, I HATE THEM.

But....I understand why people do them, and therefore they have that right. I'm all about playing fair. Dassit.

I'm not involved in movements, not Black Lives Matter, none of that. I have never been involved in a protest, ever. I receive daily handouts to join anti-Trump protests, but I don't. I realize leftists are extreme, I know they are violent. But the point I was making is the other Extremist seem to be fueling the left extremists.

Keyword: Extemist. We need to weed THOSE people out. I think there are good liberals and good conservatives and good libertarians and even good anarchist. It's the extremist that are making everybody look bad.

I've been calling myself Independent for a while now (I read an article saying Independents don't exist, it was interesting). And actually going to college made me less liberal. Hey what do you know.

If you want, I can spend all day attacking the left lol. Really! I think they need to get a grip and realize that life isn't always fair. If someone is pro life, really...you don't need to hop on tumblr and blog and cry. Just accept it and move on with your life. Of it's not hurting you, they can have a damn opinion. Not everyone is out to get you. Some are, but MOST are not.
                        Well I can agree with pretty much all of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                          I like grilled cheese without tomato.

What do you guys prefer?
                          This deserves expansion...
                          Grilled Cheese .... white or whole grain, American cheese...nothing else
                          Hamburgers... white roll, ketchup, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle. Sometimes American cheese.
                          Roast Beef... White bread, Miracle whip, no mayo, lettuce, tomato, onion. If a sub shop makes it and they only have mayo, then add some vinegar to it.
                          Turkey..... White or whole grain, Miracle whip, lettuce, tomato.
                          Ham... Rye bread, swiss cheese, Mustard, lettuce, tomato
                          Hot dog... mustard, sauerkraut, sweet relish.
                          French Fries... Ketchup

What else is worth classifying?

Comment

Depends on my mood and the tomato and cheese available. I do a nice grilled cheese on whole grain cinnomon pecan bread with grilled pears, gouda and blue cheese which is really good.
                            I just had a fried egg sandwich on wheat salt a pepper.. I'm thinking I might make another one

Comment

Yea, you needed a rag to stop all your drooling
                              I'm not obsessed with politicans like y'all folk. I understand if you don't like him but please stop accusing people of drooling just because they don't dislike him as much as you do..so intolerant!!

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                                LOL. The problem was in this last election the Republicans got the about the same number of votes as they did in the last two. The democrats did not come out and support Hillary the same way they did Obama. With good reason, Obama seemed to have a good plan and seemed like a good candidate, Hillery was clearly not going to be a good president.

Comment

Working...
                                X