Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm all about playing fair. On here I get on both sides of the Eli coin when one calls another poster out for doing the same **** they do. It deives me insane.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      You think Trump did that because Obama did that?
      Trump did that because his ego is as strong as a flower.
      I never said you defended what Trump did. But it's always those gosh darn liberals. Look at the gosh darn right and tell me it's not fueling hate from the left.
      No, I said that Obama set the precedent. Trump may have done it regardless, but we don't know that.

The Alt right is fueling hate from the rest of the right too. I cannot comprehend their way of thinking enough to argue it.

Comment

Because his wasn't this foolish.

Also, I ragged on Obama for a lot. Selective reading, I guess.
        He named a journalist as a criminal co-conspirator to try to get his emails to find a source.
        This is a betrayal of the First Ammendment that had rarely been seen.
        Nothing Trump has done (yet) can compare to that.
        But as I said....I'm sure you were secretly outraged.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          He named a journalist as a criminal co-conspirator to try to get his emails to find a source.
          This is a betrayal of the First Ammendment that had rarely been seen.
          Nothing Trump has done (yet) can compare to that.
          But as I said....I'm sure you were secretly outraged.
          Yeah, I'm sure you were outraged when Trump did it....not.

Until I said something of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            No, I said that Obama set the precedent. Trump may have done it regardless, but we don't know that.

The Alt right is fueling hate from the rest of the right too. I cannot comprehend their way of thinking enough to argue it.
            Like I said, extremism. Extremism will tear this country a part.

Both are fueling the other side while people watch and fogure out what to do. Even some of the protests, there are peaceful marches thay dismember without chaos. Then there are protests where someone breaks into Starbucks and Bank of America.

Comment

I never said they should have their right to vote taken away. Even a Trump supporter shouldn't have his vote taken away. Yes, they are still idiots for voting for him.

I'm not seeing the correlation, B. Everyone should vote and I stand by that.
              Never mind Rudy I just think its odd to judge over half the voters in this country as ****ing idiots and those who didn't vote Trump as ok ? That would put me on your good side so I'm safe from judgment ?

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure you were outraged when Trump did it....not.

Until I said something of course.
                Everything Trump does outrages me. Where do I start?
                1. Childish tweets
                2. Stupid comments about crowd size
                3. Claiming Mexico will pay for a wall.
                4. Claiming "fake news".
                5. His love of Putin.
                6. His thin skin.

That's just a start. The guy is a ****** and a clown.
                And then let's talk about policy.......
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                  This deserves expansion...
                  Grilled Cheese .... white or whole grain, American cheese...nothing else
                  Hamburgers... white roll, ketchup, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle. Sometimes American cheese.
                  Roast Beef... White bread, Miracle whip, no mayo, lettuce, tomato, onion. If a sub shop makes it and they only have mayo, then add some vinegar to it.
                  Turkey..... White or whole grain, Miracle whip, lettuce, tomato.
                  Ham... Rye bread, swiss cheese, Mustard, lettuce, tomato
                  Hot dog... mustard, sauerkraut, sweet relish.
                  French Fries... Ketchup

What else is worth classifying?
                  Grilled Cheese - Pecan cinnimon bread, grilled pears, blue cheese gouda
                  Hambuger-Cheddar, Onions, Tomatoes, Lettuce, Pickles, Ketchup, Mustard, Relish
                  Roast Beef-Bule cheese, carmalized onions, asperagas, horseraddish mayo, roasted red peppers, arugula and cucumber
                  Turkey-Hummus, tomato, spinach, onions, carrots
                  Ham-eggs, cheese, english muffin
                  Hot dog-too many really good combos to metion
                  French Fries-Malt vinegar

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                    Grilled Cheese .... white or whole grain, American cheese...nothing else Agreed
                    Hamburgers... white roll, ketchup, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle. Sometimes American cheese. always American cheese, toasted white bun, ketchup
                    Roast Beef... White bread, Miracle whip, no mayo, lettuce, tomato, onion. If a sub shop makes it and they only have mayo, then add some vinegar to it.
                    On a round roll with au jus
                    Turkey..... White or whole grain, Miracle whip, lettuce, tomato. agreed
                    Ham... Rye bread, swiss cheese, Mustard, lettuce, tomato no lettuce tomato for me
                    Hot dog... mustard, sauerkraut, sweet relish. same minus relish
                    French Fries... Ketchup agreed

What else is worth classifying?
                    Pizza: straight up slice. No bull**** on it.....I used to love pepperoni but it's too much for me these days. Anyone who gets a "salad" slice or one with ziti on it can get the hell outta here.
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                      Never mind Rudy I just think its odd to judge over half the voters in this country as ****ing idiots and those who didn't vote Trump as ok ? That would put me on your good side so I'm safe from judgment ?
                      Huh?

I never even stated those that DIDN'T vote for Trump aren't idiots. But yes, if someone voted for a man like Trump, it was an idiotic decision. I shouldn't call them idiots because I do not know them. However, it was an idiotic vote that they have every right to make.

Comment

• I hate grilled cheese.

"Hello, what would you like between two slices of bread?"

-Hell!

"One grilled cheese, coming right up"

Comment

• People didn't vote for Trump the person, they voted for the idea that it was a change. I don't even blame people who voted for him. I blame the GOP and RNC for thinking this was a good candidate instead of someone with a good head on his shoulders, like Kasich for example. I mean, I'm obviously pretty liberal(registered independent of any party), but I would have voted for Kasich in a heartbeat.

There was no choice in this election. You voted solely on party affiliation.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Everything Trump does outrages me. Where do I start?
                            1. Childish tweets
                            2. Stupid comments about crowd size
                            3. Claiming Mexico will pay for a wall.
                            4. Claiming "fake news".
                            5. His love of Putin.
                            6. His thin skin.

That's just a start. The guy is a ****** and a clown.
                            And then let's talk about policy.......
                            You love him. You wish you were him!

Comment

• Can we vote Zim for president??

Sarc for vice president??

Comment

Huh?

I never even stated those that DIDN'T vote for Trump aren't idiots. But yes, if someone voted for a man like Trump, it was an idiotic decision. I shouldn't call them idiots because I do not know them. However, it was an idiotic vote that they have every right to make.
                                Just because it isn't a vote you agree with does not make it idiotic. I have trouble coming up with afirmative arguments to vote for Trump, but it doesn't mean they aren't out there. The only reason I could come up with for voting for him was he isn't Hillary and for me that wasn't enough to vote for him. Others have different perspectives and priorities than I do and can probably come up with a dozen reasons to vote for him. For me, I have never subscribed to the notion of one side v other, which seems to be why we are arguing. You keep saying "but the other side" and I see what the other side is doing as irrelevant to the point about what this side is doing and shouldn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X