This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I know a TON of people who did write-ins, Morehead included. But I think that a lot of people fear that it means their vote doesn't count. I disliked Hillary along with the rest, but my vote was strictly defensive. Which is a disappointing way to vote, but...it's a reality.
    And it continues to support the system that you are complaining about. Sorry, but people who support Trump are not the problem. People who support Hillary are not the problem. The people who supported neither and yet voted for one of them anyway ARE the problem. I should get you all T-shirts that say "I'm the problem, ask me how".

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      They were cowards and could not stand up for them.
      The DNC aren't much better. They rigged their own election for Hillary. They thought she was the clear cut runaway winner, and Bernie was old and out of touch.
      Bernie would have gotten more votes than Trump. Though I don't think he'd be any better a president. He would be an economic disaster though.

Comment

You think this is about someone disagreeing with me? Ha ha ha. People disagree with me every day and I don't care.
        Like you said, Trump couldn't give a rats *** about the Presidency. That alone should be enough reason it to be idiotic.
        Assuming I am right. I know this is hard to believe, but there is the rare occasion that I am not right. Just don't let that get out too much, people may panic.

Comment

Well wait....it's unfair for me to say it's just for that reason....

Personally, I feel most people are idiots. Why just select those 62 million??!?!?!?!
          LOL, true.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            And it continues to support the system that you are complaining about. Sorry, but people who support Trump are not the problem. People who support Hillary are not the problem. The people who supported neither and yet voted for one of them anyway ARE the problem. I should get you all T-shirts that say "I'm the problem, ask me how".
            That's not fair to put that on people. I was SO AGAINST Trump winning that the only way I knew how to block it was to vote for the only person who would get enough votes to challenge him. It wasn't going to be Bernie, and it wasn't going to be Kasich. A vote to either of them meant a wider margin for Trump, and I didn't want that on my conscience.

Election night I was like Carlito dying in the subway....
            "Sorry baby, I tried the best I could, honest... "
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Assuming I am right. I know this is hard to believe, but there is the rare occasion that I am not right. Just don't let that get out too much, people may panic.
              "I could be wrong.....but I doubt it..." -Charles Barkley
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

It's not as rare as you think.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

And even still, they messed up. They were all shaking their heads once that nomination came out. All they had to do was be like "You know what? **** it, we're going to do what we want...it ain't you"
                  Sadly, they were horrified that splitting the Conservative vote would mean losing another election. Instead, we all lost.
                  They have a radical system...It's called elections.
                  Trump won more delegates through primaries and caucuses.
                  Trust me...I would have preferred a smoke filled room.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    You're a Pats fan!

Comment

I'm sure a lot of people would have preferred that this go-around lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You're a Pats fan!
                        You're an odd little thing.

Comment

You're an odd little thing.
                          I am little

Comment

• You're still a Pats fan

Comment

• But to Zim's point, which I agreed with; Delegates from primaries and caucuses are a sham, because even in 2017 they exclude people, in most states.

Wouldn't these committees WANT to see my vote to know how they are doing?! Don't they WANT my vote?! doesn't the other side WANT to know what they are up against?! It's all kind of dumb. I just recently had to look up how to re-register as Dem JUST so I can vote in primaries. I unfortunately missed the cut off for 2016 election which I believe was some time in march.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I am little
                                I was emphasizing more of the "odd" aspect of your existence.

Comment

Working...
                                X