This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    After you went all Donald Trump in here today calling 62,979,636 Americans ****ing idiots ???! I don't think so Donald Jr !

I'm just teasing ya
    Ok so that's one vote
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• You *******s made me miss my 35,000th post.....thanks a lot.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Ok so that's one vote
        Ganja will be federally approved?
        Now you have two votes. Clearly, an easy path to 62 million more.
        You'll be chauffered everywhere and won't need a car.
        This just keeps getting better.
        Last edited by zimonami; 02-28-2017, 01:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
          Amen.
          I hated both Donald and Hillary, for totally different reasons.
          I've been registered Independent since my first vote in 1968. Have voted for Presidents, Governors, Senators and Congressmen from both parties.
          When I did not vote for the winner I kept my mouth shut and did the best I could to support the people's choice.
          I didn't vote for Obama, but I didn't criticize him afterwards..... the lack of support and cooperation he received from the opposing party was appalling, although they and their media supporters justified their actions to their listeners.
          More than ever our media draws more definitive lines of differences in their war against other's outlets that are owned and influenced by the 'opposition'. They are a pure reflection of their ownership, and are totally biased.
          Now it continues, with Democrats refusing to support and cooperate with the new President. And, it only gets worse because the media, in their slanted presentation of 'facts', has polarized we citizens more than ever. People and politicians from opposing parties have increasing animosity towards each other, and Trump with his impetuosity, arrogance, and a lack of filter between his brain and his mouth is just fueling the flames.

So, where are we? Friends and family at each other's throats... a political schism between parties that has grown worse in the last eight years, and there is no cooperation between them in sight. Anything introduced by one party is automatically hated and opposed by the other.
          Nothing is getting done. There are no bilateral agreements possible in this war. So, who is suffering from it all?
          We, the people.
          And we, GMB friends.
          There's no end in sight. The wave is gathering momentum... and, I think that down deep the media loves keeping us at each other's throats, and tuned in to the newest daily chapter of their BS. If there were no controversy, would people be tuned in?
          Let's not allow this BS going on in our country to carry over here. I see you all going back and forth with your own 'facts', and challenging each other. Lines are being drawn and defended. This thread is a place for us to enjoy each other in discussions off of the "Giants'., and some on our Giants. I like it when you bust each other's chops, tongue in cheek... but, not when it gets truly serious because of political differences.
          jmo.
          Post of the day.

And I'd be honored to serve as your veep. We could hang out in the rose garden and get high like jimmy carter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            Post of the day.

And I'd be honored to serve as your veep. We could hang out in the rose garden and get high like jimmy carter.
            Wow... do you reckon that Jimmy actually imbibed? I'd be shocked. He was a straight arrow. But, hey, the rose garden would be a cool place to hang and toke.
            Hey, maybe we should have a drug test for our Pres. ... and some of our Congressmen while we're at it.

Comment

Ganja will be federally approved?
              Now you have two votes. Clearly, an easy path to 62 million more.
              You'll be chauffered everywhere and won't need a car.
              This just keeps getting better.
              Two votes

Comment

• Morehead is a Pats fan

Comment

Wow... do you reckon that Jimmy actually imbibed? I'd be shocked. He was a straight arrow. But, hey, the rose garden would be a cool place to hang and toke.
                  Hey, maybe we should have a drug test for our Pres. ... and some of our Congressmen while we're at it.
                  Toke up in the Lincoln room. Maybe youll see his ghost.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Toke up in the Lincoln room. Maybe youll see his ghost.
                    Don't be ridiculous!!!!!

......That wasn't actually Lincoln's bedroom.....
                    =]
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Don't be ridiculous!!!!!

......That wasn't actually Lincoln's bedroom.....
                      =]
                      Correct. he never slept there. But there have been "ghost sightings". It was his office at times.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• 17 milli for JPP is a lot. Hope they can work out a deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Correct. he never slept there. But there have been "ghost sightings". It was his office at times.
                          fun times
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

17 milli for JPP is a lot. Hope they can work out a deal.
                            Yea, wayyyyyyy too much. I really don't think players should be making QB money.
                            Then again, I don't really think anyone should make that kind of money lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

17 milli for JPP is a lot. Hope they can work out a deal.
                              I think I'd rather they franchise him instead of committing long term. He's just so injury prone.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                I think I'd rather they franchise him instead of committing long term. He's just so injury prone.
                                I agree....except I bet HE doesn't see it that way lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X