Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    That guacamole looks like it went bad.
    Guacamole is disgusting and people who enjoy it are worthless
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      You'd think it was good bud, with what they charge if you ask for a side order of it at the Mexican place.

Comment

• You can also enjoy it at Subway
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Stooop. I want a burrito now.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
            You can also enjoy it at Subway
            The only thing I'd enjoy at Subway is a thorough firebombing. It's getting hard to find a decent deli, in most towns around here.

Comment

• Subway and Dunkin Donuts are the only places you can use the toilet without them hasseling you to buy something.
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                I'm glad I decided to vote for you.... I hate that gunk.... it's like regurge.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                  The only thing I'd enjoy at Subway is a thorough firebombing. It's getting hard to find a decent deli, in most towns around here.
                  Anyplace they use pre-sliced meat is off my list. Sliced fresh, only. That means a deli... and you're right, even some deli's are using the pre-prepped food,. and they get cheaper on their rolls. I do have 2 close by places that are still exc.
                  I haven't eaten food from one of the normal quick food places in probably 20 years..
                  First time I had an RB sandwich at Arby's, about 35 years ago, the meat was over-cooked way too much. I want my RB rare and jumpin'. I never went back and never will, unless one of you can tell me they've got a good rare RB sandwich.
                  I loved McD's French fries. Fortunately, the only FFs I ever had that were the best in the land were my wife's, right at home..., awesome. I do miss them.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                    yea I dont get all the hype over it. I like it but its a bit bland.

Comment

Yass!
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Anyplace they use pre-sliced meat is off my list. Sliced fresh, only. That means a deli... and you're right, even some deli's are using the pre-prepped food,. and they get cheaper on their rolls. I do have 2 close by places that are still exc.
                        I haven't eaten food from one of the normal quick food places in probably 20 years..
                        First time I had an RB sandwich at Arby's, about 35 years ago, the meat was over-cooked way too much. I want my RB rare and jumpin'. I never went back and never will, unless one of you can tell me they've got a good rare RB sandwich.
                        I loved McD's French fries. Fortunately, the only FFs I ever had that were the best in the land were my wife's, right at home..., awesome. I do miss them.
                        God knows how long Subway meats sit there pre-sliced, but it looks slimy and is not a treat like a good deli. The choice of all those toppings is nice, but doesn't overcome the main part being lame.
                        Arbys is the only fast food we still eat occasionally - but I believe their Roast Beef is not a roast, but a pressed mixture. They offer a Gyro version that's somewhat interesting. Their Buttermilk Chicken sandwich is pretty good.
                        Some villages, like the one I grew up in, have rules against any fast food places, 7-11s, and such. That's where the good delis stay, and riff raff stays out.

Comment

• "Sounds like Ereck Flowers has been putting in a lot of work at #NYG facility. McAdoo said he has "a ton of confidence" in Flowers. "
                          "Ben McAdoo said as of right now Ereck Flowers is their left tackle."

Comment

God knows how long Subway meats sit there pre-sliced, but it looks slimy and is not a treat like a good deli. The choice of all those toppings is nice, but doesn't overcome the main part being lame.
                            Arbys is the only fast food we still eat occasionally - but I believe their Roast Beef is not a roast, but a pressed mixture. They offer a Gyro version that's somewhat interesting. Their Buttermilk Chicken sandwich is pretty good.
                            Some villages, like the one I grew up in, have rules against any fast food places, 7-11s, and such. That's where the good delis stay, and riff raff stays out.
                            Fun Fact (or awful fact): Subway meats are ALL turkey based. I don't even know what that means or how it's possible.....but they literally say as much on their marketing material. look it up.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              yea I dont get all the hype over it. I like it but its a bit bland.
                              Not all guac is made equal. I'd agree that some times people don't do anything to make it taste like anything other than avocado. I like avocado, but, guacamole is a condiment! It's supposed to taste good! spice that **** up!!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Some villages, like the one I grew up in, have rules against any fast food places, 7-11s, and such. ut.
                                Villages? Did you grow up in Africa?
                                "No...I didn't."

Comment

Working...
                                X