• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Rudy is Irish and no one to talk.
    A lass with no sass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      Sea Cliff is a great little village. I'd never though of it previously but there are no fast food placed in my village either.

I live about 10 minutes from Sea Cliff and the local places are pretty damn good. Good local bars etc...
      Grew up there, went to St. Boniface school/church in Sea Cliff, and North Shore HS in Glen Head. I lived a block away from the High school.
      I love that area. Only the traffic sucks, and the taxes

Comment

How many do we have?

Sarcasman, only sees wavelengths
        Off the top of my head..

Me
        SG88
        KingCap
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Off the top of my head..

Me
          SG88
          KingCap
          There must be more. No one really speaks about it. It's just not an important fact... but, it is cool to know more about our Giant brethren.
          I enjoy knowing which of the peeps are female. I love a woman who can hold her own in sports talk.
          Well, I just love woman, amen.... But, being sports minded is a plus. My wife hated football until I brought her to her first game in 1976, when she was 30, and she saw how cute some of the players were without a helmet... we were 19 rows up from the Giant bench. THEN, they became more interesting to her and she became a Giant fanatic in every sense. Ya gotta start somewhere.
          We need a Poll. There are other facts I'd like to have revealed, too.... age, gender, whether or not you ever lived in the NY Metro area.... if you never did, how did you get interested in the Gmen?"This will be good practice for you, Rudy... for your run at the Presidency... you need to get a pulse of your first Rudyites fan base.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
            There must be more. No one really speaks about it. It's just not an important fact... but, it is cool to know more about our Giant brethren.
            I enjoy knowing which of the peeps are female. I love a woman who can hold her own in sports talk.
            Well, I just love woman, amen.... But, being sports minded is a plus. My wife hated football until I brought her to her first game in 1976, when she was 30, and she saw how cute some of the players were without a helmet... we were 19 rows up from the Giant bench. THEN, they became more interesting to her and she became a Giant fanatic in every sense. Ya gotta start somewhere.
            We need a Poll. There are other facts I'd like to have revealed, too.... age, gender, whether or not you ever lived in the NY Metro area.... if you never did, how did you get interested in the Gmen?"This will be good practice for you, Rudy... for your run at the Presidency... you need to get a pulse of your first Rudyites fan base.
            That's a grand idea

EVERYONE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ZIM ASKED

Comment

I like the way you type

Comment

My kids wanted the guacamole for the table at Puerta Azul on Saturday. $14.

I made them all walk home,.
                **** that noise.
                good god that place is insanely priced. $2 worth of food for $20 is not uncommon there.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

That's a grand idea

EVERYONE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ZIM ASKED
                  White, Male, 70 (older than dirt).
                  I was a Jet fan... born in Jamaica, Queens... grew up metro NY area and have always been close to NY... until my wife's aunt Jean, who was a Giant season ticket holder since 1943, and didn't drive a car, decided I would be her chauffer and game mate for all the Giant preseason and regular season games at the Yale bowl starting in 1968. From going to the games and sitting near the Giant bench, and listening to aunt Jean talk about her Giants 24/7. I was converted to the Gmen. Then in '76 when they moved to the Meadowlands, I went to virtually every game thereafter.

Comment

Off the top of my head..

Me
                    SG88
                    KingCap
                    wait.....Sharieff is black?!?!?!?!

=D
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

"I love women! I have all their albums!" -Hank Moody
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I'm a white dude in his early 30s from NY.

Also, I'm incredibly good-looking. Tell a friend.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          wait.....Sharieff is black?!?!?!?!

=D
                          lame

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            I'm a white dude in his early 30s from NY.

Also, I'm incredibly good-looking. Tell a friend.
                            We're gonna get you some help, bud

Comment

White, Male, 70 (older than dirt).
                              I was a Jet fan... born in Jamaica, Queens... grew up metro NY area and have always been close to NY... until my wife's aunt Jean, who was a Giant season ticket holder since 1943, and didn't drive a car, decided I would be her chauffer and game mate for all the Giant preseason and regular season games at the Yale bowl starting in 1968. From going to the games and sitting near the Giant bench, and listening to aunt Jean talk about her Giants 24/7. I was converted to the Gmen. Then in '76 when they moved to the Meadowlands, I went to virtually every game thereafter.
                              omg you're ancient jesus holy christ wow

Nah, i'm ****ing with you. Did you know they don't consider 70 elderly anymore in China? That's pretty remarkable.
                              Speaking of old, my godmother is turning 90 this weekend

Black, Female, 24 (i'm a baby, seriously)

Grew up in good ol' Teaneck New Jersey, right off of Queen Ann Rd. Mom and pops are from the South Bronx. Moved to Fort Lee, and then Teaneck when they had my brother and I. Unfortunately I have never attended a Giants game home or away! That was one of my dreams. Definitely top 3 on my bucket list.

I have been to a Bears game (we moved to Illinois when I was 9) and a Redskins game..probably like two years ago.

Anyway, I'd say my brother and mom got me into football. My mom always watched sports, but she's always been a huge football fan. My bro played DE and DT up until his Sophomore year of High School.

Comment

We're gonna get you some help, bud
                                For what? Being white? =]

Trust me, I'm not THAT white
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X