This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
    A seedy motel next to a topless bar sounds like heaven to me.
    You just had me picture that scene in Oceans 12 or 13 where we had al pacino open up a hotel. And George Clooney pored all this bacterial gross stuff all over the bed of the inspector person. He ended up with hives and stuff.
    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Fox & Friends.......Unwatchable
      Morning Joe........Unwatchable

I found myself watching Mike & Mike this morning which by the way.....is unwatchable.
      They spent most of the morning arguing about breakfast cereals.

God help me I miss Imus.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Fox & Friends.......Unwatchable

I found myself watching Mike & Mike this morning which by the way.....is unwatchable.

God help me I miss Imus.
        Fox and Friends needs to get rid of the two guys. One is corny as hell, the others just a ****. That blond though...

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Fox and Friends needs to get rid of the two guys. One is corny as hell, the others just a ****. That blond though...
          Ducey is a flat out moron.
          Fox News has become the official butt-boy network for Trump. CNN and MS are flat out Trump haters. Can't get the straight story from anyone.

Comment

God help me I miss Imus.

You should try "Good Morning Football".

Let me know how it goes.
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
              You should try "Good Morning Football".

Let me know how it goes.
              Yes I watch that as well but it's a little less interesting during the off season. Free Agency and the Draft should help.
              The chick and Burleson are good. The other two guys, especially the guy with the eye make up suck.

Comment

Ducey is a flat out moron.
                Fox News has become the official butt-boy network for Trump. CNN and MS are flat out Trump haters. Can't get the straight story from anyone.
                uhh.....has become? Riiiiiight
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Can't get the straight story from anyone.
                  Just figuring that out now? There hasn't been an unbiased "news" report that just gives the straight story in my lifetime, I don't expect that to change ever.

Comment

, especially the guy with the eye make up

I swear I thought it was just me seeing that.....I thought I was just looking at him wrong.

WTF?????
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      Just figuring that out now? There hasn't been an unbiased "news" report that just gives the straight story in my lifetime, I don't expect that to change ever.
                      That's half the battle to being a content citizen.
                      The other half to acknowledge is that ALL politicians suck. Doesn't matter what party they are in... they are all corrupt. For them it is a game of pitting their party against the opposing party, but it is just a game because the bottom line is for all of them to accept payoffs, and to serve at least one term to earn their forever full benefits, including full medical for life.
                      The proof that it is a game for them is that they are ALL corrupt, and they know it, but how often do they call each other out for being corrupt... even though they are theoretically in a hated opposing party? Almost never... because once that blame calling game starts there won't be an uncorrupt one standing, and they'll all lose, and they know it.
                      Christmas... did that all make sense?

Comment

• Pizz, you getting Ghost Recon Wildlands?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Pizz, you getting Ghost Recon Wildlands?
                          nope. not my style.
                          Only FPS I play is Overwatch.

Wait, is Wildlands 3rdPerson? Even so, the whole military thing I'm not really into.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            nope. not my style.
                            Only FPS I play is Overwatch.

Wait, is Wildlands 3rdPerson? Even so, the whole military thing I'm not really into.
                            3rd person, 1st person when you aim.

Comment

God help me I miss Imus.
                              Boomer and Carton.

Just disconnect your brain, which is pretty much true for all morning shows

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                Boomer and Carton.

Just disconnect your brain, which is pretty much true for all morning shows
                                Cant stand either of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X