Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    They are
    My impression of Pizz is dead on though, right?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Fox is an extension of anything republican, whether the republican party considers trump one of them or not.
      It has been, and will continue to be the GOP shill machine, as was originally intended by Murdoch when founded.
      My favorite part of Fox is their slogan "Fair & Balanced"....there's no such thing in modern news reporting.
      Fox is pretty obvious in how they slant the news. Though I think the most unbalanced news reporting is found on CNN and it really isn't close.

      Though as Morehead stated, since the election Fox might now be worse, all Trump all the time over there.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        My impression of Pizz is dead on though, right?
        I guess
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Pizz is such a tree huger
          "Mehh, I dont like military style games cause guns are bad,meehh, I only like futuristic plasma rifles, mehhhh"

          "Meeeeeehhhhh"
          No. Pizz just knows that he's against everything.
          I have no idea what he's for.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Pizz is such a tree huger
            "Mehh, I dont like military style games cause guns are bad,meehh, I only like futuristic plasma rifles, mehhhh"

            "Meeeeeehhhhh"
            lol no. It's just that since I've played video games, there have been approximately 235908267 different games trying to do the same thing. Guess what? they are all the same. I mean, there have been ENTIRE FRANCHISES just based around military games. How do people fall for this **** over and over?
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Pizz is such a tree huger
              "Mehh, I dont like military style games cause guns are bad,meehh, I only like futuristic plasma rifles, mehhhh"

              "Meeeeeehhhhh"
              Tree hugger and anti-gun are not the same you know. Many people are anti-gun and couldn't care less about the environment and there are even more NRA members that greatly care about the environment. So I don't see the connection you are making.

              Comment


              • btw, wtf is a futuristic plasma rifle?! Is it as awesome as it SOUNDS?!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  lol no. It's just that since I've played video games, there have been approximately 235908267 different games trying to do the same thing. Guess what? they are all the same. I mean, there have been ENTIRE FRANCHISES just based around military games. How do people fall for this **** over and over?
                  Some people just like to make things blow up in a video game. The My Little Pony game would be much more popular if you could throw grenades randomly at the characters, for example. You know, getting the pony's tail groomed and say hey, here's an apple, but it is no apple and the pony's head explodes. Fun stuff like that.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    btw, wtf is a futuristic plasma rifle?! Is it as awesome as it SOUNDS?!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      lol no. It's just that since I've played video games, there have been approximately 235908267 different games trying to do the same thing. Guess what? they are all the same. I mean, there have been ENTIRE FRANCHISES just based around military games. How do people fall for this **** over and over?
                      Theres been 235908267 games where you take down drug lords in Bolivia? Interesting
                      People like shooters, braaah.


                      Pew, Pewww, Pew pew,pewwwww

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        Tree hugger and anti-gun are not the same you know. Many people are anti-gun and couldn't care less about the environment and there are even more NRA members that greatly care about the environment. So I don't see the connection you are making.
                        Ohhhh my Gahd, get outta here.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Ohhhh my Gahd, get outta here.
                          Sorry if that truth is inconvenient.

                          Comment


                          • I want a carbine rifle
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              Sorry if that truth is inconvenient.
                              **** yo trees
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ-EOg38t1o

                              Comment


                              • I may have to get Dezz one of these.

                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X