Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I may have to get Dezz one of these.

    Hhahahahaaa I saw those. Niiiice.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Theres been 235908267 games where you take down drug lords in Bolivia? Interesting
      People like shooters, braaah.


      Pew, Pewww, Pew pew,pewwwww
      I like when they introduce NEW stuff...which is why I'm SOOOOO into Overwatch. 24 different heroes all with unique weapons and abilities. You cannot get bored. You just switch who you're playing as. You can even switch when you're already in the match if it's not working the way you planned lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I like when they introduce NEW stuff...which is why I'm SOOOOO into Overwatch. 24 different heroes all with unique weapons and abilities. You cannot get bored. You just switch who you're playing as. You can even switch when you're already in the match if it's not working the way you planned lol
        How old are you guys?
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          How old are you guys?
          Pew Pew peeeeww peww.

          Comment


          • If we seek solace in the prisons of the distant past
            Security in human systems we're told will always always last
            Emotions are the sail and blind faith is the mast
            Without the breath of real freedom we're getting nowhere fast
            If God is dead and an actor plays his part
            His words of fear will find a place in your heart
            Without the voice of reason every faith is its own curse
            Without freedom from the past things can only get worse
            Sooner or later just like the world first day
            Sooner or later we learn to throw the past away
            Sooner or later just like the world first day
            Sooner or later we learn to throw the past away
            Sooner or later we learn to throw the past away
            History will teach us nothing
            History will teach us nothing
            Our written history is a catalog of crime
            The sordid and the powerful, the architects of time
            The mother of invention, the oppression of the mild
            The constant fear of scarcity, aggression as its child
            Sooner or later
            Sooner or later
            Sooner or later
            Sooner or later
            Convince an enemy, convince him that he's wrong
            Is to win a bloodless battle where victory is long
            A simple act of faith
            In reason over might
            To blow up his children will only prove him right
            History will teach us nothing
            Sooner or later just like the world first day
            Sooner or later we learn to throw the past away
            Sooner or later just like the world first day
            Sooner or later we learn to throw the past away
            Sooner or later we learn to throw the past away
            History will teach us nothing
            History will teach us nothing
            Know your human rights
            Be what you come here for
            Know your human rights
            Be what you come here for
            Know your human rights
            Be what you come here for
            Know your human rights
            Be what you come here for
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
              If we seek solace in the prisons of the distant past
              Security in human systems we're told will always always last
              Emotions are the sail and blind faith is the mast
              Without the breath of real freedom we're getting nowhere fast
              If God is dead and an actor plays his part
              His words of fear will find a place in your heart
              Without the voice of reason every faith is its own curse
              Without freedom from the past things can only get worse
              Sooner or later just like the world first day
              Sooner or later we learn to throw the past away
              Sooner or later just like the world first day
              Sooner or later we learn to throw the past away
              Sooner or later we learn to throw the past away
              History will teach us nothing
              History will teach us nothing
              Our written history is a catalog of crime
              The sordid and the powerful, the architects of time
              The mother of invention, the oppression of the mild
              The constant fear of scarcity, aggression as its child
              Sooner or later
              Sooner or later
              Sooner or later
              Sooner or later
              Convince an enemy, convince him that he's wrong
              Is to win a bloodless battle where victory is long
              A simple act of faith
              In reason over might
              To blow up his children will only prove him right
              History will teach us nothing
              Sooner or later just like the world first day
              Sooner or later we learn to throw the past away
              Sooner or later just like the world first day
              Sooner or later we learn to throw the past away
              Sooner or later we learn to throw the past away
              History will teach us nothing
              History will teach us nothing
              Know your human rights
              Be what you come here for
              Know your human rights
              Be what you come here for
              Know your human rights
              Be what you come here for
              Know your human rights
              Be what you come here for
              Link?
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                Link?
                www.sasslessposter,com
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Thanks
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    How old are you guys?
                    Old enough to make plenty of money to have whatever hobbies I damn well please.
                    I mean, it's either that or grow old and be a miserable cranky old man on a message board who hates everyone, amirite?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Old enough to make plenty of money to have whatever hobbies I damn well please.
                      I mean, it's either that or grow old and be a miserable cranky old man on a message board who hates everyone, amirite?
                      So.......

                      12?
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        So.......

                        12?
                        Yes. 12. I'm 12.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Yes. 12. I'm 12.
                          Was that so hard?
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            I like when they introduce NEW stuff...which is why I'm SOOOOO into Overwatch. 24 different heroes all with unique weapons and abilities. You cannot get bored. You just switch who you're playing as. You can even switch when you're already in the match if it's not working the way you planned lol
                            I went to game spot the other day, there were so many games I was lost limited game info.. I been playing overlord 2

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by byron View Post
                              I went to game spot the other day, there were so many games I was lost limited game info.. I been playing overlord 2
                              Yep, there's definitely too much to follow. I just look at best sellers on websites, If im looking for a recommendation.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • I WANT A SIBERIAN HUSKY NOW NOW NOW I WANT IT NOW
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X