X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    I WANT A SIBERIAN HUSKY NOW NOW NOW I WANT IT NOW
    Make sure you have a lifestyle where it makes sense to get one. They need a lot of exercise or they will make their own fun at the expense of all your things.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
      That's half the battle to being a content citizen.
      The other half to acknowledge is that ALL politicians suck. Doesn't matter what party they are in... they are all corrupt. For them it is a game of pitting their party against the opposing party, but it is just a game because the bottom line is for all of them to accept payoffs, and to serve at least one term to earn their forever full benefits, including full medical for life.
      The proof that it is a game for them is that they are ALL corrupt, and they know it, but how often do they call each other out for being corrupt... even though they are theoretically in a hated opposing party? Almost never... because once that blame calling game starts there won't be an uncorrupt one standing, and they'll all lose, and they know it.
      Christmas... did that all make sense?
      My wife is a retired Fed employee over 35 years with the VA .. Last year we paid over 6000.00 dollars for Blue Cross Medical coverage and I believe it only 80 % coverage no dental .. The politicians of this country get all their benefits off the backs of hard working Americans and retirees...They don't think twice about it if they want more pay or bennies they just vote them up .. They can all kiss my ****ing *** right alone with the news media.. I don't and won't waste one minute of my time here on earth listening to any of those useless ****s ... This **** has been going on forever , self serving criminals protected by their power and money....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        My impression of Pizz is dead on though, right?
        I don't know that I've ever actually heard him say "Meeeeeehhhhh"

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          No. Pizz just knows that he's against everything.
          I have no idea what he's for.
          I do. JUSTICE!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            I mean, it's either that or grow old and be a miserable cranky old man on a message board who hates everyone, amirite?

Hey man, I don't see any reason to insult good ol' moorhead

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Make sure you have a lifestyle where it makes sense to get one. They need a lot of exercise or they will make their own fun at the expense of all your things.
              Wow I had absolutely no idea!!

Except I did, piss off.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                My wife is a retired Fed employee over 35 years with the VA .. Last year we paid over 6000.00 dollars for Blue Cross Medical coverage and I believe it only 80 % coverage no dental .. The politicians of this country get all their benefits off the backs of hard working Americans and retirees...They don't think twice about it if they want more pay or bennies they just vote them up .. They can all kiss my ****ing *** right alone with the news media.. I don't and won't waste one minute of my time here on earth listening to any of those useless ****s ... This **** has been going on forever , self serving criminals protected by their power and money....

I pay about $13,000 a year for BC/BS major medical for my family. My company at least has the decency to lie to me and tell me that's a discounted rate negotiated for all employees of the company and that they pay (ha!) a portion of it. .

Comment

Wow I had absolutely no idea!!

Except I did, piss off.

I love a well used British insult.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    I love a well used British insult.
                    Have you ever seen "This Is England"?

Comment

• It's about skinheads in England. It's set in the mid to late 80's. GREAT indie film.

Comment

• I have not but I will check it out.

Thanks wanker!

Comment

I have not but I will check it out.

Thanks wanker!
                          Pls watch all of it so we can chat.

Also..wanker? Heh I don't wank..I'm a DJ.

This is DJ Diddles spinning your latest clits.

Comment

• I got that from that really bad comedian who screamed a lot and walked around in circles the entire show. I forget his name.

Comment

I pay about $13,000 a year for BC/BS major medical for my family. My company at least has the decency to lie to me and tell me that's a discounted rate negotiated for all employees of the company and that they pay (ha!) a portion of it. .
                              yeah same idea Fed Blue cross group plan everybody pays a share except politicians.. go figure...

Comment

Pls watch all of it so we can chat.

Also..wanker? Heh I don't wank..I'm a DJ.

This is DJ Diddles spinning your latest clits.

strumming the happy banjo!

Comment

Working...
                                X