This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Brandon Marshall is a good guy and I see no potential problems in the locker room. I actually see him as a legit mentor for ODB.
    Exactly. It's a good move for a lot of reasons.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• So, word is, the JPP deal is close to being done....god, let's cross our fingers on that not killing us....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        So, word is, the JPP deal is close to being done....god, let's cross our fingers on that not killing us....
        I think Id rather Hank the tank. Let the youngins develop at left de. Save money.

Comment

Brandon Marshall is a good guy and I see no potential problems in the locker room. I actually see him as a legit mentor for ODB.
          I hope hes done with Inside the NFL. Only decrepit old QBs are on that show.

Comment

• Marshalls way better looking than Odell too

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Not true. If I can prevent an idiot from making an idiotic decision, I will try, asked or not. Many people pet shopping make idiotic decisions due to lack of knowledge. This isn't a sweater we are talking about, it is a live creature that in the wrong environment will have a miserable life. It was a simple observation to make sure you knew what you were getting into, a simple "I know, but thanks" would suffice. There is no need or call to get nasty with somebody trying to help whether it is needed or not.

You forgot to call her a tosser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                You forgot to call her a tosser.
                Oyy, fook off ya cunnie!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  It seems B.Marshall is a Giant now. What do y'all say? Good? Bad? Indifferent? Preferred someone else?

Largely indifferent although I'm eager to go to tagf and say that I can see why JR would want to add a piece that would serve to make Beckham's drops appear much better by comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Marshalls way better looking than Odell too
                    Yeh he is. He looks a lot like Mahershala Ali.

Comment

339 is the smaller semi hollow...right? Yes it's a very nice guitar.
                      This is a PRS SE Custom 24. I've had them before but this has upgraded pickups and coil splitting. (I really like coil splitting). These new finishes on the SE's are really beautiful. They rival the American made PRS's.

Yes, it is a semi hollow. I really like it.

I love the PRS, I've had a Custom CE 24 for about 15 years now, absolutely love it.

Good luck with the new axe, MH

Comment

Largely indifferent although I'm eager to go to tagf and say that I can see why JR would want to add a piece that would serve to make Beckham's drops appear much better by comparison.
                        LOL

Comment

Yes, it is a semi hollow. I really like it.

I love the PRS, I've had a Custom CE 24 for about 15 years now, absolutely love it.

Good luck with the new axe, MH
                          Ok, I'll ask another (probably dumb) music question. Why is a guitar called an "axe"?

Comment

• Marshall had a good year in 2015, and not so good this past season. But, Fitz wasn't good and I saw some of their games where he was getting separation on his routes but Fitz just didn't get it to him.
                            We'll see. One less position to worry about in the Draft. We could have hoped to get a goody on a late pick, but I'm sure Reese is thinking they need to do it now, and doesn't want to take a chance on a prospect.
                            I don't like him doing Inside the NFL, regardless of who he plays for... just diversion away from his main task. ... like going to Miami for one day every single week of the season. I don't know what day they film on, but if it ain't Monday, then that's a big problem if I'm the coach. I might tolerate a Monday, but the rest of the week is for the team.
                            Anyone know what day of the week, and where they do that show?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              I think Id rather Hank the tank. Let the youngins develop at left de. Save money.
                              It'd be rather unprecedented for us to actually resign one of our own DTs. I'm for it, but seems farfetched, sadly.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                It'd be rather unprecedented for us to actually resign one of our own DTs. I'm for it, but seems farfetched, sadly.
                                Didn't they re-sign Kuhn?

Comment

Working...
                                X