This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    WHY IS "J A Z Z" ALWAYS CENSORED ON HERE??????
    my ****ing username was censored on the boards for nearly a year back in like 2011 before I started flipping out to the site admins about it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      do we WANT to do that? At first I would say no, but.....$3mm is a lot for a ST who didn't do much last yr.
      btw, it only frees up $1.4mm according the Schefter this morning.
      Kick returning is done. The league killed it. We could use him for punt returning but he wasnt good at all last year.

Snip, snip.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
        OK, Rudy... you can say stfu to me right now.
        I think jmike gave you excellent advice that you should think of.
        I just put my 12th dog to sleep on Saturday. I've had a lot of experience with many kinds for 50 years.
        A Husky or Malamute needs daily exercise. If you're not willing to find time for them to get that.... either in a back yard where they can run... or, walk them for a decent walk every day, you'll have a frustrated dog that will be miserable and a hand full. If you will give it the time, they're great dogs.
        I had a huge, beautiful Bouvier and my wife put it in this tiny room every day, with a gate across the doorway. because she was afraid he would hurt one of her precious Shi Tzus... and she never walked him. He was miserable in that room. Made him want to bust out and go berserk running around the house to expend some energy. I am guilty too, cuz I never had a dog like him before and never walked him either. A dog with a lower energy level is a lot easier to manage and will tolerate a couch life, if that's what it will get.
        Anyways, good luck with whatever you get.
        I know the temperment of huskies. My best friend had one and destroyed her room because he did not get enough exercise. They are extremely adventerous dogs that need daily exercise. They are not good dogs if you want to lay around the house.

My point is that JMike wants to advise people of these things, that's great, I knew this already.

The response was "I don't know what you do or do not know" so because you don't, why would you assume I wanted asvice? Perhaps ask? Really, I don't want advice on every single post. If I don't know something, I'm not ashamed to ask on here..remember the weed pic? I asked would it be dumb because I wasn't sure. THAT'S when you should give advice.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

my ****ing username was censored on the boards for nearly a year back in like 2011 before I started flipping out to the site admins about it.
          Now I can pizz anywhere I want

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Now I can pizz anywhere I want
            yep, just pizzin' all over the place. Free world!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              It seems B.Marshall is a Giant now. What do y'all say? Good? Bad? Indifferent? Preferred someone else?
              Indifferent I guess maybe worried some that he can be a locker room problem .. I see guys in tagf saying he'll be a great locker room guy ...then I find things like this

There is also the question of Marshall’s presence in the locker room. A locker-room clash with Sheldon Richardson in Week 3 in Kansas City drew a lot of attention. Revis said there was a “black cloud” over the team after that. Marshall also had a halftime confrontation with teammates in Week 16 in New England. http://nypost.com/2017/02/27/mangold...all-with-jets/
              There are other articles about his time with the bears ... So while I think he could be a great add to our wr corps there are concerns about his personality for me ....So we shall see.. end of the day I want the giants to win football games if he's part of the answer great ... as far as drama goes they can dig a big hole somewhere and put it all in there I don't want to hear about it .. Maybe sticky fingers Beckham can teach him how to catch with one hand ... I would also like to see them get the Florida trip behind them early this year pre season maybe ?

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                Indifferent I guess maybe worried some that he can be a locker room problem .. I see guys in tagf saying he'll be a great locker room guy ...then I find things like this

There is also the question of Marshall’s presence in the locker room. A locker-room clash with Sheldon Richardson in Week 3 in Kansas City drew a lot of attention. Revis said there was a “black cloud” over the team after that. Marshall also had a halftime confrontation with teammates in Week 16 in New England. http://nypost.com/2017/02/27/mangold...all-with-jets/
                There are other articles about his time with the bears ... So while I think he could be a great add to our wr corps there are concerns about his personality for me ....So we shall see.. end of the day I want the giants to win football games if he's part of the answer great ... as far as drama goes they can dig a big hole somewhere and put it all in there I don't want to hear about it .. Maybe sticky fingers Beckham can teach him how to catch with one hand ... I would also like to see them get the Florida trip behind them early this year pre season maybe ?
                The black cloud was over the jets. tempers will flair when your team is garbage.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Also...the Florida trip thing....good god I'm so tired of hearing about such a non-issue....

"As a team we kind of always pride ourselves on being well prepared, so when I saw some of those pictures, I was a little disappointed because obviously they didn't pack accordingly. They didn't have any shirts, all long pants, no shorts, no flip-flops or anything," quarterback Eli Manning deadpanned. "So I was disappointed in their packing and not being prepared for that situation."
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

The black cloud was over the jets. tempers will flair when your team is garbage.
                    Although I was advised never to root for the Jets, a long time ago, by the friends who started me watching football - I really thought they might have had something going, into last season. Bowles seemed to have the team in control and the right direction, defense was keeping them in every game, Brady's suspension could have given them a jump start in the division, Fitz looked and acted great, teammates were all supportive, Geno found his place on the bench... I guess they really always will be a circus.

Comment

Also...the Florida trip thing....good god I'm so tired of hearing about such a non-issue....

"As a team we kind of always pride ourselves on being well prepared, so when I saw some of those pictures, I was a little disappointed because obviously they didn't pack accordingly. They didn't have any shirts, all long pants, no shorts, no flip-flops or anything," quarterback Eli Manning deadpanned. "So I was disappointed in their packing and not being prepared for that situation."
                      yeah bad joke on my part... We shall see where things go with BM...

Comment

Also...the Florida trip thing....good god I'm so tired of hearing about such a non-issue....

It was a stupid decision by all involved. End of story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          I know the temperment of huskies. My best friend had one and destroyed her room because he did not get enough exercise. They are extremely adventerous dogs that need daily exercise. They are not good dogs if you want to lay around the house.

My point is that JMike wants to advise people of these things, that's great, I knew this already.

The response was "I don't know what you do or do not know" so because you don't, why would you assume I wanted asvice? Perhaps ask? Really, I don't want advice on every single post. If I don't know something, I'm not ashamed to ask on here..remember the weed pic? I asked would it be dumb because I wasn't sure. THAT'S when you should give advice.
                          Few people who don't know ask for advice. Again, I don't know what you know, don't know, do or don't do. Dealing with a life, I will offer advice because it is important. If you don't need it fine, ignore it, but it is very rude to respond to somebody attempting to help with "piss off". I wasn't insulting you, telling you what you should do or anything that should illicite such a response. It didn't need a response at all in fact. Sometimes people who know things, don't think or ponder all the consequences of their choices. When deciding what to wear to an event, sure offer when asked; when dealing with a life, I don't think it would be wise to wait to be asked.

But you are young and probably know everything, I remember when I knew everything also. Life and karma are not very forgiving when disavowing you of that notion.

Comment

Few people who don't know ask for advice. Again, I don't know what you know, don't know, do or don't do. Dealing with a life, I will offer advice because it is important. If you don't need it fine, ignore it, but it is very rude to respond to somebody attempting to help with "piss off". I wasn't insulting you, telling you what you should do or anything that should illicite such a response. It didn't need a response at all in fact. Sometimes people who know things, don't think or ponder all the consequences of their choices. When deciding what to wear to an event, sure offer when asked; when dealing with a life, I don't think it would be wise to wait to be asked.

But you are young and probably know everything, I remember when I knew everything also. Life and karma are not very forgiving when disavowing you of that notion.
                            I have a specific philosophy about buying a dog.

If you are not determined to do everything possible to make that dog the happiest dog on the planet.....don't buy it.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              I have a specific philosophy about buying a dog.

If you are not determined to do everything possible to make that dog the happiest dog on the planet.....don't buy it.
                              With this I agree. I think it is important to get a dog that either fits your lifestyle or the flexibility to ajust your lifestyle so that it does. Heck, I fenced in my roof and have a patch of sod in trays so my dog can go outside and run around whenever he wants all day even when I'm not home without chasing something right off the roof.

I couldn't get a permit to throw dirt and a whole lawn up there. I think my contractor was actually happy about that.

Comment

Can someone shut these two clucking hens up?

Happy womens day by the way

Comment

Working...
                                X