This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Can someone shut these two clucking hens up?

Happy womens day by the way
    This may come as a surprise to you, but few have had much luck shutting me up when I have something to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      I have a specific philosophy about buying a dog.

If you are not determined to do everything possible to make that dog the happiest dog on the planet.....don't buy it.
      Well said MH. Doesnt matter what type of dog it is, they're pack animals and they need to play and be around people.

Comment

Well said MH. Doesnt matter what type of dog it is, they're pack animals and they need to play and be around people.
        It actually does matter. For example, if you are a jogger and want a dog to jog with you, is an English Bulldog your best choice?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
          WHY IS "J A Z Z" ALWAYS CENSORED ON HERE??????
          Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
          RF only likes speed metal, and thinks all other forms of music are garbage.
          Yeah but watch this:

tits.

TITS.

TITTIES.

I like big tits!

See?
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            Few people who don't know ask for advice. Again, I don't know what you know, don't know, do or don't do. Dealing with a life, I will offer advice because it is important. If you don't need it fine, ignore it, but it is very rude to respond to somebody attempting to help with "piss off". I wasn't insulting you, telling you what you should do or anything that should illicite such a response. It didn't need a response at all in fact. Sometimes people who know things, don't think or ponder all the consequences of their choices. When deciding what to wear to an event, sure offer when asked; when dealing with a life, I don't think it would be wise to wait to be asked.

But you are young and probably know everything, I remember when I knew everything also. Life and karma are not very forgiving when disavowing you of that notion.
            I don't know everything.

If it's something I don't know, I seek advice.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
              Yeah but watch this:

tits.

TITS.

TITTIES.

I like big tits!

See?

Comment

• LOL!
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Comment

• You guys really want to get this thread closed for good...don't you?
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

You guys really want to get this thread closed for good...don't you?
                      Its good to test the limits, yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        I know the temperment of huskies. My best friend had one and destroyed her room because he did not get enough exercise. They are extremely adventerous dogs that need daily exercise. They are not good dogs if you want to lay around the house.

My point is that JMike wants to advise people of these things, that's great, I knew this already.

The response was "I don't know what you do or do not know" so because you don't, why would you assume I wanted asvice? Perhaps ask? Really, I don't want advice on every single post. If I don't know something, I'm not ashamed to ask on here..remember the weed pic? I asked would it be dumb because I wasn't sure. THAT'S when you should give advice.
                        Gotcha

Comment

Its good to test the limits, yes.
                          No...not really.

Comment

• I hope Jomo of all people closes it down.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              I hope Jomo of all people closes it down.
                              Do we have to be reminded of who got it shut down last time?

Comment

Do we have to be reminded of who got it shut down last time?
                                I do, because I don't remember.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X