X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    BTW......

The guitar is real.....and it's spectacular.
    Are you sure you didn't google that, idk man, looks pretty googly to me
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

This thread was actually shut down...deleted. RF contacted me to tell me that Rudy's behavior was over the top. Or at least he cited some of her comments as the reason. I promised I would "talk to everyone" in exchange for putting it back up.
      .......beeecause we all threatened to leave and go on facebook instead, even you.
      You left that part out.

Comment

• If this thread goes to facebook I won't be there so please refrain from behavior that you know will get it shut dow,.

thank you.

-management

Comment

BTW......

The guitar is real.....and it's spectacular.
          Another Seinfeld gem....and well put in the context of mine and Rudy's posts.
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

This thread was actually shut down...deleted. RF contacted me to tell me that Rudy's behavior was over the top. Or at least he cited some of her comments as the reason. I promised I would "talk to everyone" in exchange for putting it back up.
            I doubt they would shut it down for a fairly common word that they didn't bother filtering.

Comment

• You mean "tits"?
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                .......beeecause we all threatened to leave and go on facebook instead, even you.
                You left that part out.
                Well that group is still there. Just haven't used it much lately.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I write songs. You can play them any way you want.
                  Some I use a lot of electric guitars and some I don't.

Judge for yourself.

https://www.reverbnation.com/yummyth...ce=profile_box

Nice work.
                  Where did you record?
                  "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Two scrambled eggs with bacon, sausage, grits and a biscuit.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                      Nice work.
                      Where did you record?
                      I have a home studio. Thanks.

Comment

I have a home studio. Thanks.

You running ProTools or Logic?
                        "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          Two scrambled eggs with bacon, sausage, grits and a biscuit.
                          oatmeal w/banana
                          coffee
                          water

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            oatmeal w/banana
                            coffee
                            water
                            bologna sandwich , corn chips , can of coke , topped off with a dip of Copenhagen ..

Comment

Well that group is still there. Just haven't used it much lately.
                              Well dont forget you have your annual post draft meltdown coming up. Its good to have options.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                                You running ProTools or Logic?
                                Ha...I have Garage Band but I rarely use it. I have a Tascam DP-02 Home studio.

Comment

Working...
                                X