This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    bologna sandwich , corn chips , can of coke , topped off with a dip of Copenhagen ..
    Ugh... cut out that coke crap.

Water
    Meds
    Coffee.
    some tokes

I haven't had breakfast in probably 10 years... but, it's my favorite meal, so I have breakfast when I go to Cracker Barrel for lunch or dinner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      I said it's ick. I never said he shouldn't eat it or like it.
      My comment is more interesting.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        My comment is more interesting.
        Don't care
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Everything looks good except for the banana
          At my age the potassium is important

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            At my age the potassium is important
            I'm allergic because of the ****ing seeds

How ****ed up is that

Comment

Ha...I have Garage Band but I rarely use it. I have a Tascam DP-02 Home studio.
              Hmm....what reverb are you using on the vocals?
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

I'm allergic because of the ****ing seeds

How ****ed up is that
                That's messed up

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                  Ugh... cut out that coke crap.

Water
                  Meds
                  Coffee.
                  some tokes

I haven't had breakfast in probably 10 years... but, it's my favorite meal, so I have breakfast when I go to Cracker Barrel for lunch or dinner.
                  Yea I dont really have time for breakfast in the morning during the week. I make a mean bacon egg and cheese though.

For lunch I dont normally get soda but when I do I get Dr. Pepper. The other day I got a small bottle instead of the can. I looked at the back, 60 something grams of sugar....hahaha

No wake and bake during the week either, only on weekends. I have to deal with numbers, measurements and stupid people so I like to be somewhat sharp. Save it for when I get home.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                    Hmm....what reverb are you using on the vocals?
                    It's one of the effects that come with the home studio.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Yea I dont really have time for breakfast in the morning during the week. I make a mean bacon egg and cheese though.

For lunch I dont normally get soda but when I do I get Dr. Pepper. The other day I got a small bottle instead of the can. I looked at the back, 60 something grams of sugar....hahaha

No wake and bake during the week either, only on weekends. I have to deal with numbers, measurements and stupid people so I like to be somewhat sharp. Save it for when I get home.

Cool story, Fez

Comment

Cool story, Fez

Ban Fez

Comment

Cool story, Fez

better than Moodys.

Comment

• i just got amy winehoused

Comment

It's one of the effects that come with the home studio.
                              My only critique, not that you asked for one, but.... is to try a slightly different setting on the vocal reverb.....not sure of the settings you're using but compared to the other instruments the reverb on the vocals could be either dialed back a little or maybe try a different one; a plate might work nicely.....everything else sounds really good, and a very nice mix on the guitars.

IMO/FWIW
                              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                              "No...I didn't."
                              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                                My only critique, not that you asked for one, but.... is to try a slightly different setting on the vocal reverb.....not sure of the settings you're using but compared to the other instruments the reverb on the vocals could be either dialed back a little or maybe try a different one; a plate might work nicely.....everything else sounds really good, and a very nice mix on the guitars.

IMO/FWIW
                                I'll take all the help I can get. What's a "plate"?

Comment

Working...
                                X