Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by byron View Post
    bologna sandwich , corn chips , can of coke , topped off with a dip of Copenhagen ..
    Ugh... cut out that coke crap.

    Water
    Meds
    Coffee.
    some tokes

    I haven't had breakfast in probably 10 years... but, it's my favorite meal, so I have breakfast when I go to Cracker Barrel for lunch or dinner.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      I said it's ick. I never said he shouldn't eat it or like it.
      My comment is more interesting.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        My comment is more interesting.
        Don't care
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Everything looks good except for the banana
          At my age the potassium is important

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            At my age the potassium is important
            I'm allergic because of the ****ing seeds


            How ****ed up is that
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Ha...I have Garage Band but I rarely use it. I have a Tascam DP-02 Home studio.
              Hmm....what reverb are you using on the vocals?
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                I'm allergic because of the ****ing seeds

                How ****ed up is that
                That's messed up

                Comment


                • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                  Ugh... cut out that coke crap.

                  Water
                  Meds
                  Coffee.
                  some tokes

                  I haven't had breakfast in probably 10 years... but, it's my favorite meal, so I have breakfast when I go to Cracker Barrel for lunch or dinner.
                  Yea I dont really have time for breakfast in the morning during the week. I make a mean bacon egg and cheese though.

                  For lunch I dont normally get soda but when I do I get Dr. Pepper. The other day I got a small bottle instead of the can. I looked at the back, 60 something grams of sugar....hahaha

                  No wake and bake during the week either, only on weekends. I have to deal with numbers, measurements and stupid people so I like to be somewhat sharp. Save it for when I get home.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                    Hmm....what reverb are you using on the vocals?
                    It's one of the effects that come with the home studio.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Yea I dont really have time for breakfast in the morning during the week. I make a mean bacon egg and cheese though.

                      For lunch I dont normally get soda but when I do I get Dr. Pepper. The other day I got a small bottle instead of the can. I looked at the back, 60 something grams of sugar....hahaha

                      No wake and bake during the week either, only on weekends. I have to deal with numbers, measurements and stupid people so I like to be somewhat sharp. Save it for when I get home.

                      Cool story, Fez

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        Cool story, Fez

                        Ban Fez
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          Cool story, Fez

                          better than Moodys.

                          Comment


                          • i just got amy winehoused

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              It's one of the effects that come with the home studio.
                              My only critique, not that you asked for one, but.... is to try a slightly different setting on the vocal reverb.....not sure of the settings you're using but compared to the other instruments the reverb on the vocals could be either dialed back a little or maybe try a different one; a plate might work nicely.....everything else sounds really good, and a very nice mix on the guitars.

                              IMO/FWIW
                              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                              "No...I didn't."
                              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                                My only critique, not that you asked for one, but.... is to try a slightly different setting on the vocal reverb.....not sure of the settings you're using but compared to the other instruments the reverb on the vocals could be either dialed back a little or maybe try a different one; a plate might work nicely.....everything else sounds really good, and a very nice mix on the guitars.

                                IMO/FWIW
                                I'll take all the help I can get. What's a "plate"?
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X