This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Yeah, about 8 or 9 years ago I reported to a fairly well known wall street power player. She scheduled two standing meetings for our workgroup every week: 7am on Monday and 6pm on Friday.

Man, that was a room full of pissed off persons every week.
    Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      ha! Faaaaantastic!! What could go wrong, amirite?!
      We were not unhappy when she got canned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        We were not unhappy when she got canned.
        Hillary?
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Go to Gamestop
          I'm not concerned. Plus, that old stuff has skyrocketed in price.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Hillary?
            I thought it was Prince Albert in a can? Who would want Hillary in a can?

Comment

afternoon delight?

Comment

Well ok
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Comment

• 4" snow up on the mountain, no roads plowed yet, and a telephone pole down across my main drive to work... so, I turned around and came home
                      The only detour is about 15 miles out of my way on roads that probably aren't plowed yet.
                      So, I'll work out of the house and relax... light a dube and hope not much more snow falls.

Meanwhile... we never think about what a pain in the butt it is for jmike to have to walk to work in the rain and snow.
                      And, as Sarc has noted, her boss might do some creative thinking and decide to fire her...especially if he is an Eagles fan and sees her enjoying herself on GMB.
                      I think we should take up a collection for a good pair of boots and an umbrella for her because she'll be walking all over the city of Brotherly Love looking for a new job... and the sun never shines on Philly.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                        4" snow up on the mountain, no roads plowed yet, and a telephone pole down across my main drive to work... so, I turned around and came home
                        The only detour is about 15 miles out of my way on roads that probably aren't plowed yet.
                        So, I'll work out of the house and relax... light a dube and hope not much more snow falls.

Meanwhile... we never think about what a pain in the butt it is for jmike to have to walk to work in the rain and snow.
                        And, as Sarc has noted, her boss might do some creative thinking and decide to fire her...especially if he is an Eagles fan and sees her enjoying herself on GMB.
                        I think we should take up a collection for a good pair of boots and an umbrella for her because she'll be walking all over the city of Brotherly Love looking for a new job... and the sun never shines on Philly.
                        Uphill, both ways.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                          4" snow up on the mountain, no roads plowed yet, and a telephone pole down across my main drive to work... so, I turned around and came home

LOL, I enjoy walking when it is snowing. The rain is nice to be out in, but not when I need to be someplace, I hate walking to work in the rain. And I look like hell when I have to. Rainy days are the days I take the bus or a cab or have my sister drive me. She has nothing to do all day anyway.

Comment

• how do people eat cheese cubes like omg ew
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              how do people eat cheese cubes like omg ew
                              umm what?
                              is it the cheese you're "ew-ing"? or the way it's prepared?
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

umm what?
                                is it the cheese you're "ew-ing"? or the way it's prepared?

Comment

Working...
                                X