X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Wow, Skins are a friggin mess
    my buddy is a Skins fan, and yesterday he was like....
    "this team really likes to test the limits of the "through thick and thin" bull****. I'll never love another team, but ****, they make it difficult..."
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Im not sleeping on the Eagles yet.
      nah they still got good pieces....
      Last edited by JPizzack; 03-10-2017, 12:06 PM.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        nah they still got good pieces....
        Yeah but **** them
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
          Looks like Skins and Eagles will be a dumpster fire this year.....

Gonna be a nice shootout between the Giants and Cowboys
          Personally I don't know how you come to that conclusion.
          Philly looks damned good right now. Add Alshon to that offense already with a very good WR, good TE and up and coming QB? That offense looks good. They have some good O linemen as well. Then have Jim Schwartz in his second year with that D?
          Don't sleep on Philly. Washington got rid of dead weight with DeSean and Garcon. Plus they may sign Pryor.
          The entire NFC East looks good right now for 2017.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Alshon Jeffrey probably pulled a hamstring signing the contract.

Torrey Smith was ranked 119/119 WR's last year.

...Nelson Aghalor was 117th lmao.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Philly looks damned good right now. Add Alshon to that offense already with a very good WR, good TE and up and coming QB? That offense looks good. They have some good O linemen as well. Then have Jim Schwartz in his second year with that D?
              Don't sleep on Philly. Washington got rid of dead weight with DeSean and Garcon. Plus they may sign Pryor.
              as of this exact moment, Washington is in last place, without question. No QB, no RB, no WRs, no lines, no standout defense. It's bad. Not sure what you're seeing.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                Alshon Jeffrey probably pulled a hamstring signing the contract.

Torrey Smith was ranked 119/119 WR's last year.

...Nelson Aghalor was 117th lmao.
                I think he meant matthews
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Pryor resigned with Cleveland.

Comment

• Maybe not a dumpster fire but I ain't sweatin 'em
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                      Yeah but **** them
                      YEA!!!!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        Pryor resigned with Cleveland.
                        Did he? I saw an hour ago that he left Washington with no deal, so...
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Did he? I saw an hour ago that he left Washington with no deal, so...
                          Nvm they said Cleveland is still in the mix but yeah, he left Washington

Comment

as of this exact moment, Washington is in last place, without question. No QB, no RB, no WRs, no lines, no standout defense. It's bad. Not sure what you're seeing.
                            I can't say I am paying a lot of attention, so somebody catch me up if I am out of date. Last I heard about Cousins was if he was playing in Washington this year it would only be on the Franchise tag. Has he signed the tag yet or changed his tune and working out a deal or has nothing changed?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              I can't say I am paying a lot of attention, so somebody catch me up if I am out of date. Last I heard about Cousins was if he was playing in Washington this year it would only be on the Franchise tag. Has he signed the tag yet or changed his tune and working out a deal or has nothing changed?
                              He signed the tag but hes asking to be traded. Snyder wont do it though

Comment

He signed the tag but hes asking to be traded. Snyder wont do it though
                                So that is what? $24 million this year for Cousins?

Comment

Working...
                                X