X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    it's ok. I liked Jessica Jones better.
    Agreed. Luke Cage is very good so far as well.

Comment

Packed up Nora's car this past Friday and sent her on her way to Cali with her sister, thus ending those last 2 years.
      Should have done a "Will Hunting" on her, and followed her there.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Clearly he wasn't paying attention.
        Clearly he was making assumptions about me based on my appearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Should have done a "Will Hunting" on her, and followed her there.
          Trust me.....I'd love to.
          But, I was never in her short term plans. We both knew that. I'm done chasing. She's younger and still wanted to do so many more things before coming to the same place in life I am....and for her that included going back to school, and doing so in California. So.....yea.....I kinda lost out.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Never played the song for GoGo. But I really like Dogs.

And "Low Spark" is such a rock and roll classic. One of my favorite all time songs. Stevie at his best.

Cool story....My daughter lived in the UK for three years, about an hour north of London. She and her husband were in a club and Stevie walks in and ends up at the piano playing.
            His solo stuff is something my wife and I commonly like, and we've been to quite a few of his shows. Jim Capaldi dropped in to one show, which was great because they did more Traffic songs. Joe ****er opened up for him at another, and I was blown away over how good he and his band were. It seemed odd having a guy with that voice touring with a guy with one of the best voices in rock.

Comment

• Ok, thus concludes my whining session. Back to your regularly scheduled awful thread nonsense.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Packed up Nora's car this past Friday and sent her on her way to Cali with her sister, thus ending those last 2 years.
                Sorry to hear that, brother. She was a good 'un.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  Clearly he was making assumptions about me based on my appearance.

Mens is so stupid.

Comment

But, I was never in her short term plans. We both knew that. I'm done chasing. She's younger and still wanted to do so many more things before coming to the same place in life I am....and for her that included going back to school, and doing so in California. So.....yea.....I kinda lost out.
                    No you didn't. She clearly didn't value your relationship to a level that it would have been a long term commitment. It would have ended badly if you tried and that would have been a bigger loss than this for both of you. You are better off, find someone whom you care and value about and that cares about you and values you in the way you deserve. She/he's out there somewhere and will be found.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      One time I was mad at my boyfriend, but decided to give him a bj anyway

Once he was done I spit it out in front of his face and he got mad at me and then I felt bad
                      Jesus, I don't even get that on my wife's best days.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        You are nicer than me, I got him to the edge and stopped, but left him tied up.
                        Christ, I don't even get that on my wife's best days.

Bondasagge?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                          Jesus, I don't even get that on my wife's best days.
                          Lol stop pissing her off!
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            Mens is so stupid.
                            Meh, I just think it was a situation of making assumptions and trying to make them true. Everybody is stupid in their own special ways and on the flip side so are they brilliant in others. To me this is good, it means no matter who you are or what you know you can still learn something from anybody else. You just need to have the willingness.

Comment

Pizzles freee as a bird now, and this bird you cannot chaaaaange.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                                Christ, I don't even get that on my wife's best days.

Bondasagge?
                                I can be cruel.

don't fall over in shock everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X