This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
    How can I give this thread another star?
    You can have the match in the Tokyo Dome. That always gets it an extra star rating.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      For her maybe. Pizzer is lucky to be rid of her.
      No way. Nora was great. Of course too good for Pizz....but I digress......
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

How can I give this thread another star?
        It's already the greatest thread in the history of the internet.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          No way. Nora was great. Of course too good for Pizz....but I digress......
          No such thing. IDK her from a hole in the ground. I'm sure she seems nice and all, but based on what everybody here has shared she seems kind of selfish. I truly believe that Pizz will be much happier in the end no matter how much it may hurt now.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            I know you think you're looking out for me, but it's really not as simple as you're making it sound lol. I appreciate it, regardless though.
            Things really are not as complicated as they seem when they are close to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              It's already the greatest thread in the history of the internet.
              nope

Comment

You mean like doing all the yard work, laundry, cooking, dishes, most of the cleaning, and being a good cuddler and listener?
                Marry me
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• I love my boyfriend but honestly....he can be so careless..like the whole car scenario ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    Marry me
                    I know all those things I said must be a real turn-on. But I left out the best part, about my resemblance to Larry of the 3 stooges.

Comment

I know all those things I said must be a real turn-on. But I left out the best part, about my resemblance to Larry of the 3 stooges.
                      Don't be so hard on yourself

Comment

• OG John Jerry re-signs with the Giants. 3 years, $10 million - per Pro Football Talk

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          I love my boyfriend but honestly....he can be so careless..like the whole car scenario ****.
                          http://www.officialsteakandblowjobday.com/
                          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            It is what it is.....you guys met her. She's a sweetheart. I wish I met her when I was in my early 20s.
                            My best friend was 31 and married a woman that was 18, fresh out of HS.. After a year she had to split. Like you say, Pizz, you were at a point she wasn't yet ready to be at., My friend's wife was also a sweetheart... but, like she said, she had to be out and free and checking life out instead of settling down. In the long run you are probable better off... but, that's hard to accept if you love someone.
                            I was lucky... met my wife in a bar in NY City at 20, got married the next year when I was a senior in college, and had a great marriage for 42 years until she died. In all those years we had maybe 2 arguments. Sometimes you get lucky... but, it ain't easy finding the right fit into each other's existence. Mainly, we're all selfish and want others to conform to us. Kris and I always wanted to make the other one happy... so, it worked.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                              Mainly, we're all selfish and want others to conform to us.
                              You're right Zim; it's one of the main reasons why relationships don't work.

Also, on that same note: my saying (and personal experience) has been: You simply cannot change someone. If you hit it off with somebody but then you say "Well, there's this and this that I don't like and it's going to have to change" forget it.

I'm not talking about "He leaves the toilet seat up" or "She always talks during the big plays of the game"....no, that stuff can be fixed.

I mean more like "Well, she says she wants to not settle in one place and continue to move around and not start a family".....yeah....you can't change that....or "well she says she's agnostic but I don't really believe that...." LOL.....
                              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                              "No...I didn't."
                              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                                My boyfriend is careless, let me reward him with a steak and a blowjob.

SELFISH!! Lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X