Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    I got a six pack.

    In the fridge
    Rudy, I got about a case and a half. And most of it is labeled "Malt Liquor", because it has a high alcohol content and malt brewed in Munich. Not much competition, there.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
      So who are you giving a steak and a blow job on Thursday?
      I took the time to read Joe Big Blue Ball's link on that. Seems you can't get diseases if you swallow correctly, and the perfect steak should be fried. So go to town, bud.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
        So who are you giving a steak and a blow job on Thursday?
        Whomever pays top dollar.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
          I like that song, I don't think I have ever heard it before.
          Good. I'm happy to hear that, glad you listened to it.

          I love it. To me, it's one of their best.

          Comment


          • Kibbles and bits for breakfast, woof!
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
              I like that song, I don't think I have ever heard it before.
              Literally my favorite song of all time.
              We were at a Mark Knopfler concert at Red Rocks a couple years ago and my daughter sang every word with me as they were playing it.
              THAT...is a cool chick. How many (then 35) year olds can sing Romeo and Juliet word for word?
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Literally my favorite song of all time.
                We were at a Mark Knopfler concert at Red Rocks a couple years ago and my daughter sang every word with me as they were playing it.
                THAT...is a cool chick. How many (then 35) year olds can sing Romeo and Juliet word for word?
                A couple of hundred thousand?

                I guess it depends on whether this is world wide or just in the US.

                Sarcasman, channeling my inner jenn

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  A couple of hundred thousand?

                  I guess it depends on whether this is world wide or just in the US.

                  Sarcasman, channeling my inner jenn
                  There are far better things to channel.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                    Rudy, I got about a case and a half. And most of it is labeled "Malt Liquor", because it has a high alcohol content and malt brewed in Munich. Not much competition, there.
                    Show off.
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                      Rudy, I got about a case and a half. And most of it is labeled "Malt Liquor", because it has a high alcohol content and malt brewed in Munich. Not much competition, there.
                      *Growls* malt liquor? BARF
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • they say that patriotism is the last refuge
                        to which a scoundrel clings
                        steal a little and they throw you in jail
                        steal a lot and they make you king

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          they say that patriotism is the last refuge
                          to which a scoundrel clings
                          steal a little and they throw you in jail
                          steal a lot and they make you king
                          Aww thx bby

                          *rolls over*
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Son of a ***** snow is heavy as hell.....icing over now too......****
                            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                            "No...I didn't."
                            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                            Comment


                            • I got 18" (cue for thy decadent minds!!!).
                              No work tomorrow, either. I'm stuck until spring.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                                I got 18" (cue for thy decadent minds!!!).
                                No work tomorrow, either. I'm stuck until spring.
                                I've plowed by driveway twice already. One more in a few hours will hopefully do it.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X