This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I've plowed by driveway twice already. One more in a few hours will hopefully do it.
    By the time I got out this morning it was too high for my ATV plow. I'm hoping my neighbor will do it with his big rig.

Comment

I've plowed by driveway twice already. One more in a few hours will hopefully do it.

I've plowed my wife twice already this week. One more in a few days should hopefully do it.
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
        I've plowed my wife twice already this week. One more in a few days should hopefully do it.
        And then?

Comment

• I dunno Zim...maybe she'll get off my back about redoing the bathroom?

Hard to say....
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• actually I'm just trying to make Rudy jealous since she was swooned by Jimmie's Malt Liquor.....
            "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              A couple of hundred thousand?

I guess it depends on whether this is world wide or just in the US.

Sarcasman, channeling my inner jenn
              LOL, perfect

Comment

I dunno Zim...maybe she'll get off my back about redoing the bathroom?

Hard to say....
                That's a relief... you said just one more to do it, and I thought maybe the end of times was coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                  That's a relief... you said just one more to do it, and I thought maybe the end of times was coming.
                  Never know in this world today.....
                  "No...I didn't."

Comment

actually I'm just trying to make Rudy jealous since she was swooned by Jimmie's Malt Liquor.....
                    Rudy no likey malt barf woof growl
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      What about chilli cheese dogs?

Kraut and mustard?
                      "No...I didn't."

Comment

Kraut and mustard?
                        How dare you put cheese and chili on one of my fellow canines!
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Literally my favorite song of all time.
                          We were at a Mark Knopfler concert at Red Rocks a couple years ago and my daughter sang every word with me as they were playing it.
                          THAT...is a cool chick. How many (then 35) year olds can sing Romeo and Juliet word for word?
                          Awesome place to see a show, just don't wander by the cliffs. Saw Charlie Daniels, there, decades ago - he had a full gospel choir singing behind him in a lightning storm. People were passing gallon jugs of whiskey across the rows of seats.

Comment

Call Mr. Plow,
                            That's his name
                            That name again is Mr. Plow

Comment

Kraut and mustard?
                              Dogs are good loaded - not everything squishes out, like on a burger. Just open wide.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                You've never had a Munich brewed beer, snarf, snarf...

Comment

Working...
                                X