This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
    Awesome place to see a show, just don't wander by the cliffs. Saw Charlie Daniels, there, decades ago - he had a full gospel choir singing behind him in a lightning storm. People were passing gallon jugs of whiskey across the rows of seats.
    I hate crowds, but the way that place is laid out is awesome. You have so much room in front and behind. My wife had hip replacement 6 weeks before and was able to manage all the steps and didn't have to worry much about being bumped by a lot of people. Good people there as well for that show. A little older crowd. By "older" I mean "better". Nicer and more courteous.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• My wife's flight to Minneapolis was one of the few "on time" flights shown. It's what happens when you're a nice person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        I hate crowds, but the way that place is laid out is awesome. You have so much room in front and behind. My wife had hip replacement 6 weeks before and was able to manage all the steps and didn't have to worry much about being bumped by a lot of people. Good people there as well for that show. A little older crowd. By "older" I mean "better". Nicer and more courteous.
        Colorado is my favorite state to visit - natural beauty and terrific people everywhere you go.

Comment

• my car is an ice cube. Another day off bebeehss

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
            Colorado is my favorite state to visit - natural beauty and terrific people everywhere you go.
            I thought so too until I went one state north to Wyoming.
            My daughter had a house in Golden facing west to the flat iron range...incredibly spectacular. But Wyoming is like nothing I've ever seen. I'm sure my opinion will change once we go to Alaska....Which is hopefully soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              my car is an ice cube. Another day off bebeehss
              You were supposed to dig it out yesterday.

Here's to being a lazy hump!

Comment

• IT'S PAY DAY
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Dog is happy
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

It was a tad chilly walking from my bedroom down the hall to my office this morning....Burrrrrrrr!

Comment

I thought so too until I went one state north to Wyoming.
                      My daughter had a house in Golden facing west to the flat iron range...incredibly spectacular. But Wyoming is like nothing I've ever seen. I'm sure my opinion will change once we go to Alaska....Which is hopefully soon.
                      Where in Alaska?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Where in Alaska?
                        Well we have started to look into where we would go. First we thought of a cruise but **** that ****. We will go to a few different places including Kodiak Island (my wife wants to see a Kodiak Bear) and Danali National Park. It may have to wait a few years though.
                        We will see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Comment

Well we have started to look into where we would go. First we thought of a cruise but **** that ****. We will go to a few different places including Kodiak Island (my wife wants to see a Kodiak Bear) and Danali National Park. It may have to wait a few years though.
                            We will see.
                            Why go to Alaska...................

Comment

• Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
                              Why go to Alaska...................

Hahaha...Well when Syracuse has mountain tops at 20,000 feet I may consider it.

Comment

It was a tad chilly walking from my bedroom down the hall to my office this morning....Burrrrrrrr!

Yeah, me too. I dug out yesterday but decided to work from home today anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X