Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      someone pet me
      Rudy has morphed into a "Furry".

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

*JBB keeps walking along....nothing to see here....*
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          BTW Dezz...you can't say Homeland isn't awesome right now...
          Havent seen Sundays yet. Ill watch it in a bit when I get done with a few things.

Comment

Fury was a good movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
              *JBB keeps walking along....nothing to see here....*
              WOF! ARF WOOF WOOF!

*smacks you wish leash*

WOOF!!
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                WOF! ARF WOOF WOOF!

*smacks you wish leash*

WOOF!!
                the hells wrong with you?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  aww, sounds like you walked to work today. jelly nelly.
                  I did walk to work, I always walk to work. Not the point though. Busted my *** shoveling that heavy wet snow most of the day Tuesday because I can't leave it on the sidewalk, too much of a liability with my tenants. So many people just sat inside and waited until Weds to clear themselves out and the wet heavy snow turned to solid blocks of ice. So much harder to clear away. Whole walk I hear people *****ing and moaning and all I am thinking is they are idiots who created their own problems.

Comment

that's hot

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      I did walk to work, I always walk to work. Not the point though. Busted my *** shoveling that heavy wet snow most of the day Tuesday because I can't leave it on the sidewalk, too much of a liability with my tenants. So many people just sat inside and waited until Weds to clear themselves out and the wet heavy snow turned to solid blocks of ice. So much harder to clear away. Whole walk I hear people *****ing and moaning and all I am thinking is they are idiots who created their own problems.

LOL

Yeah, same here......

Oh, let's not forget the ******bags who don't clean off the car roof leaving sheets of ice waiting to fly into your windshield and kill you.
                      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                      "No...I didn't."
                      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                        LOL

Yeah, same here......

Oh, let's not forget the ******bags who don't clean off the car roof leaving sheets of ice waiting to fly into your windshield and kill you.
                        I wouldn't know about that issue.

Comment

that's hot
                          Especially when she rubs her butt on the floor.

Comment

So cynical, Nelly.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              So cynical, Nelly.
                              That's not cynical and stop calling me that.

Comment

• My cats are driving me nuts, one of them is really overweight and I am trying my best to fix that, but my other cat keeps feeding her with his food and if I don't protect him she scares the dog away from his bowl.

Comment

Working...
                                X