Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    Anybody puke from too much booze yet?
    i'm high as ****
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      i'm high as ****
      too much catnip?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
        too much catnip?
        Catnip makes cats more evil
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • I made it through ok.....had a nice buzz the whole evening, had the corned beef and cabbage, had a good night sleep.
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
            I made it through ok.....had a nice buzz the whole evening, had the corned beef and cabbage, had a good night sleep.
            March 17th is the only day I refuse to wear green.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • I don't think I've ever owned any green clothes my whole adult life.....

              Probably paranoid to be confused for a Jets or Eagles fan....*shudders*
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                I don't think it's front loaded from a cap perspective at all.
                Yea, now Im seeing theyre only paying 8 mill this year? I dont know what to believe.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Yea, now Im seeing theyre only paying 8 mill this year? I dont know what to believe.
                  Well it IS front loaded from JPP's point of view. He's getting a crap load of money in the first year. But cap-wise you can spread the bonus money evenly over the course of the deal.
                  So you have a low salary in year 1 and pay him his bonus. So all that shows against the cap are his salary and 1/4 of his bonus, even though he got all the bonus up front.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                    I don't think I've ever owned any green clothes my whole adult life.....

                    Probably paranoid to be confused for a Jets or Eagles fan....*shudders*
                    I thought I was the only one. Hate green clothes. I was a Jet fan from their inception as the Titans until a few years after I started going to Giant games with my aunt in '68, and even then I wouldn't wear a green Jet shirt.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                      I thought I was the only one. Hate green clothes. I was a Jet fan from their inception as the Titans until a few years after I started going to Giant games with my aunt in '68, and even then I wouldn't wear a green Jet shirt.
                      I don't wear it on March 17th because everyone does.


                      "Always be zagging"............. That's my creed.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                        I made it through ok.....had a nice buzz the whole evening, had the corned beef and cabbage, had a good night sleep.
                        Yep - finished off a few Sambuca on the rocks after dinner, and it was Goodnight Irene.

                        Did you hear our team picked up some Italian guy, just like you were hoping? Geno something or another, sounds like good fella.

                        Comment


                        • Chuck Berry has passed.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                            Yep - finished off a few Sambuca on the rocks after dinner, and it was Goodnight Irene.

                            Did you hear our team picked up some Italian guy, just like you were hoping? Geno something or another, sounds like good fella.
                            LOL
                            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                            "No...I didn't."
                            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                              Chuck Berry has passed.
                              I know, his cousin Marvin called me.
                              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                              "No...I didn't."
                              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                                I know, his cousin Marvin called me.
                                +1
                                Michael J. Fox brought Chuck back to the consciousness of a new generation in that flick.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X