X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    I think he stays.
    Yea, seems like the longer he garnered minimum interest, it became "How much do WE get him for?"
    I really like him. He's a REALLY good DT. I'm actually shocked that we might keep one of our homegrown DTs. That's never happens for our good ones lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I heard no one else has shown interest so thats good.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        I heard no one else has shown interest so thats good.
        Because the price tag was laughable
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I have to say, he may not be perfect but I think Reese is a damn good GM. He works the cap very well and almost all of the contracts he writes are team friendly.

Comment

• He's gotten better but there was a bad run for a while (Reese)
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

I have to say, he may not be perfect but I think Reese is a damn good GM. He works the cap very well and almost all of the contracts he writes are team friendly.
              Yea it's easy to "Armchair QB" or in this case, GM....but, for every thing that made me say "ugh that sucks", he's has 2 good moments, be it renegotiating, FA signings, drafts....etc....so yea, I agree.
              It helps that we have an organization that, by name, means something. People want to play for the Giants. We probably have one of the best reputations in the NFL.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                He's gotten better but there was a bad run for a while (Reese)
                Just curious as to what you think some of parts of the bad run were.
                I'm not debating it, I'm just curious(Plus, I might need to be reminded lol)
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• This whole o line thing is annoying me though. I think they'll be better than last year but they would have so many more options if they would just move Pugh to left tackle.

Comment

This whole o line thing is annoying me though. I think they'll be better than last year but they would have so many more options if they would just move Pugh to left tackle.
                    You ever think that maybe he just wouldn't be a good LT?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      He had a good rookie year. Hes the most experienced, most athletic lineman on the team. Why not put him at our weakest spot, the most important spot on the line.

Comment

• How many times did we see Pugh telling Flowers his assignment before the snap. ****, just switch em!

Comment

He'd probably be a mediocre LT, which would be a huge improvement from what we have.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• You're both likely right, I was just playing devil's advocate lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You're both likely right, I was just playing devil's advocate lol
                              I thought you really ARE the devil's advocate.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I have to say, he may not be perfect but I think Reese is a damn good GM. He works the cap very well and almost all of the contracts he writes are team friendly.
                                He's very good. He's the Eli Manning of GMs.

Sometimes great, sometimes not.

Comment

Working...
                                X