This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
    She throws up after eating cheese, though.

So does Rudy.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
      So does Rudy.
      Rudy smells like cheese...........like, when you leave it baking in the sun.....for a month.....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I've had Indian food once in my life, 17 years ago, and had a terrible experience with it (food poisoning, puking, on the toilet, sheer agony).

To this day if I even take a quick whiff of it I feel like I'm going to barf.
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• I have an interview in 45 mins for something that could mean early retirement....

Wish me luck.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            I have an interview in 45 mins for something that could mean early retirement....

Wish me luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Can dogs eat stuffed ravioli or stuffed pasta shells? Or stuffed bell peppers? Or anything stuffed??

Asking for a hungry doggy friend
              Cheese cubes.

Comment

I have an interview in 45 mins for something that could mean early retirement....

Wish me luck.
                Cool... go for it. I wish I could retire, although I enjoy what I'm doing.

Comment

• Pizz, you smell like blood and semen.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Vereen took a paycut, save 1 milli

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Vereen took a paycut, save 1 milli
                      We know already stfu
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• My baby takes the morning train, he works from 9 to 5 and THEN...

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                          I've had Indian food once in my life, 17 years ago, and had a terrible experience with it (food poisoning, puking, on the toilet, sheer agony).

To this day if I even take a quick whiff of it I feel like I'm going to barf.

I had truck food in Mumbai once with a colleague because we were in a rush to eat. In retrospect we should have taken more time to find something else as neither of us was able to leave our hotel rooms for two days. When it was all over, I had lost about 15 lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            My baby takes the morning train, he works from 9 to 5 and THEN...

"Kramer, what do have in the briefcase?"
                            "Crackers."
                            "No...I didn't."

Comment

Wish me luck.
                              Hope it went well for you..

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                                Hope it went well for you..
                                They can be tough.

Questions I usually ask interviewees are

What are your greatest weaknesses?

How would you move a mountain using only a spoon?

If you were in a box, how would you think outside of it?

All timed of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X