This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

My entire conception of what it must be like comes from the movie "Office Space" and to a lesser extent "The Office".
    Well in that case, you know exactly what it's like.

Comment

I'd contribute but I never had an office job in my life, not even for a day.

My entire conception of what it must be like comes from the movie "Office Space" and to a lesser extent "The Office".
      Then you pretty much know exactly that it's like.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
        It looked like a lot of work, that he put into that Pensky file...

Maybe it's just me - but how did TV suddenly go from a great show like that, which was new and creative, yet borrowed elements from the earliest classics... to complete ****?
        see I disagree. People have moved on from mindnumbing sitcoms. Tv nowadays is more like the movies, and it's a significantly better change.
        high drama, or high action, etc.

honestly, comedies in general are dead. Everything's been done. I haven't seen genuinely funny tv or movies in an extremely long time.
        I'd say most of the time I don't even waste my time watching comedy movies or shows because they just straight up aren't funny.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          I'd say most of the time I don't even waste my time watching comedy movies or shows because they just straight up aren't funny.

+1
          The last funny show for me was The Office....my wife watches a few current ones and I just can't get into them.
          Same with movies....my last favorite comedy was Wedding Crashers....that was like 12 years ago.....every Vince Vaughn movie since then has been a dud
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• ....but I guess it happens....remember when Eddie Murphy suddenly stopped being funny at all?

It was like, wtf happened?
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

....but I guess it happens....remember when Eddie Murphy suddenly stopped being funny at all?

It was like, wtf happened?
              Hollywood.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                Hollywood.
                Drugs.....taxes.....crazy ex-wives and gfs.....

dude started taking any job that came his way. Kinda like Nicolas Cage
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• It's a similar situation with Rudy....once the dog act started, it all went downhill from there.....we can only hope she gets the help she needs before things spiral any further out of control....
                  "No...I didn't."

Comment

It's a similar situation with Rudy....once the dog act started, it all went downhill from there.....we can only hope she gets the help she needs before things spiral any further out of control....
                    Sorry, dog is forever

Comment

• The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem
                      "No...I didn't."

Comment

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem
                        Yes Joe, you're learning!

Comment

It's a similar situation with Rudy....once the dog act started, it all went downhill from there.....we can only hope she gets the help she needs before things spiral any further out of control....
                          ehhhh, not really.....

I mean, if I didn't give a **** to begin with, why would I give a **** now?
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

WE are Rudy's therapy, so be gentle and keep her amused. If it becomes tedious, ignore it.
                            We can only hope that she stays current with her Rabies shots.

Comment

• Let me be the first, OK 900th person to say that I want the Giants to re-sign Hankins, but only at the right price.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                Let me be the first, OK 900th person to say that I want the Giants to re-sign Hankins, but only at the right price.
                                HAHA, I remember a couple years ago, during free agency, you and I went around every FA thread, posting variations of "for the right price..." or "If the price is right..."

I can't think of a more trite term within football.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X