Comment

• WrestleMania this weekend. I know you're all as amped as me =P
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          WrestleMania this weekend. I know you're all as amped as me =P
          I weep for you at night.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            I weep for you at night.
            Vice versa
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Weeping? When did we get sissified?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx2Sps9aMcY

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                Weeping? When did we get sissified?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx2Sps9aMcY
                wimper........cry........sob.......weep....... That's the order.

"Weep" is a cool word.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives.
                  "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                  "No...I didn't."
                  "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    wimper........cry........sob.......weep....... That's the order.

"Weep" is a cool word.
                    Ahhh... that's cuz it reminds you of Whip.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                      You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives.
                      Eli needs to get a "Code Red" beat down, to remind him how to stand in there and earn his money.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                        Eli needs to get a "Code Red" beat down, to remind him how to stand in there and earn his money.
                        The government will stipulate.
                        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                        "No...I didn't."
                        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Whose hair plugs are worse? Trumps or Chuck Schumers?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Whose hair plugs are worse? Trumps or Chuck Schumers?
                            Schumer's "hair" at least looks like it's supposed to do what hair does.

Trump on the other hand? That **** defies the laws of physics and goes ways hair isn't supposed to. idk who he thinks he's fooling.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• While we're on the topic of horrific aesthetics.....

What is it about the Davis family (Al, Mark) that makes their skins resent their body and need to make them look like zombies?

And Mark Davis' hair....for ****'s sake, come on....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Schumer's "hair" at least looks like it's supposed to do what hair does.

Trump on the other hand? That **** defies the laws of physics and goes ways hair isn't supposed to. idk who he thinks he's fooling.
                                Chuck still has the monkey butt in the back. If you're going to get them, get them. Dont try and do a little in front. Its screaming at me every time he speaks.

I dont even think Trump knows what his hair is doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X