• Show
Clear All

• This thread sucks.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      This thread sucks.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• You guys are boring without me
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          This thread sucks.
          I thought that was the beauty of it.

Comment

• Stop whining and do something about it, *****es

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Stop whining and do something about it, *****es
              Nice.

Comment

Stop whining and do something about it, *****es
                We're trying to do something about it, but we can't ban you.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  We're trying to do something about it, but we can't ban you.
                  yaaawn

Comment

• Anybody else put pre-emergent herbicide down on their lawn yet? Now's the time....
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                      Anybody else put pre-emergent herbicide down on their lawn yet? Now's the time....
                      That white powder stuff? No because I dont want my dog walking on it. Hate that stuff.

Comment

• Here's a story of juicy proportions from FOX about our pretty boy, Michael. Strahan.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...t.html?ref=yfp

Turns out to be a totally fabricated, much ado about nothing report that never even needed to be reported. Not a single valid source, other than insinnuendos. This is just like all the "Fake" news that comes out of our media... Bull****, padded with nonsense news to desperately fill out 5 minutes to keep the 'viewers' intrigued and watching.
                        Ugh, I never watch the news on TV.

The good news is that there are no grounds of mischief that would threaten his sack record and superbowl ring, and he'll collect another paycheck to pay his mortgage... so, we need not worry.

Comment

• Well, GMA is using Strahan more and more these days and less of Lara Legs.

That's too bad....because...you know.....those legs.....

Plus what happened to hot Ginger Zee Dammit? Hardly ever on and doesn't look good when she is....
                          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                            Well, GMA is using Strahan more and more these days and less of Lara Legs.

That's too bad....because...you know.....those legs.....

Plus what happened to hot Ginger Zee Dammit? Hardly ever on and doesn't look good when she is....
                            GMA is so awful. So corny.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                              Here's a story of juicy proportions from FOX about our pretty boy, Michael. Strahan.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...t.html?ref=yfp

Turns out to be a totally fabricated, much ado about nothing report that never even needed to be reported. Not a single valid source, other than insinnuendos. This is just like all the "Fake" news that comes out of our media... Bull****, padded with nonsense news to desperately fill out 5 minutes to keep the 'viewers' intrigued and watching.
                              Ugh, I never watch the news on TV.

The good news is that there are no grounds of mischief that would threaten his sack record and superbowl ring, and he'll collect another paycheck to pay his mortgage... so, we need not worry.
                              An ABC rep added: “We’ve tripled our lead over the ‘Today’ show [in total viewers]. The show has never been better.”
                              lol low standards I guess.

While I agree with you that the use of un named sources is becoming the new norm, I wouldnt doubt any of this, Zim. I love Michael but he and ABC did Kelly dirty.

Comment

That white powder stuff? No because I dont want my dog walking on it. Hate that stuff.
                                Exactly. I haven't put anything but Lime on my lawn, since getting a dog. Too many stories of dogs getting early cancer, to trust any of this stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X