X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    lol, sucks.

Its funny how excited I(and other people) get when they get their own money back.
    I'd like to, for once. I have a very modest salary, my wife gets some disability. We pay over a thousand every year. It was really bad when I was out of work and then started back at square one as an assistant at my current job. Had to dip into the 401K, and pay extreme penalties, just to keep the house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Has anyone seen the trailer for the new IT movie? It looks good, but why does new Hollywood have this fascination with re-making old villans and antagonist sinister looking. Pennywise, in my opinion, was scarier as the cartoonish looking clown.
      I read almost every King book, and IT was my favoriteuntil Igot to the last Chapter. This freakin' spider, with awesome ability to create Pennywise, and a werewolf, and a vampire, etc. turns out to be this big fat spider who puts up zero resistance and they kill it with no problem. It was a sucky ending to a great book.
      So, when they made IT for the TV I was hoping they'd make the final confrontation better than in the book, but NO... the fat sucka can't even move and they kill it with no big deal.
      So, now I'm hoping this new one will put a little Pizz*** into the ending... but, after seeing Pennywise's face I'm not hopeful. The original Pennywise, played by Tim Curry, was great.
      Last edited by zimonami; 04-03-2017, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
        I read almost every King book, and IT was my favoriteuntil Igot to the last Chapter. This freakin' spider, with awesome ability to create Pennywise, and a werewolf, and a vampire, etc. turns out to be this big fat spider who puts up zero resistance and they kill it with no problem. It was a sucky ending to a great book.
        So, when they made IT for the TV I was hoping they'd make the final confrontation better than in the book, but NO... the fat sucka can't even move and they kill it with no big deal.
        So, now I'm hoping this new one will put a little Pizz*** into the ending... but, after seeing Pennywise's face I'm not hopeful. The original Pennywise, played by Tim Curry, was great.
        Tim Curry is PERFECT for that role.

Really? I thought IT transforming into whatever scares you the most was the most interesting. Kind of reminds me of a demon perhaps?

Edit: I just re-read your post lol. Yeah I didn't like how it was killed that easily. I wanna see someone go to hell and fight this thing! But in all seriousness the spider is not even IT either. It (being the spider) is the closest thing a human can perceive of IT.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• In the golden days of horror movies, giant spiders never went down easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            Tim Curry is PERFECT for that role.

Really? I thought IT transforming into whatever scares you the most was the most interesting. Kind of reminds me of a demon perhaps?

Edit: I just re-read your post lol. Yeah I didn't like how it was killed that easily. I wanna see someone go to hell and fight this thing! But in all seriousness the spider is not even IT either. It (being the spider) is the closest thing a human can perceive of IT.
            You sound like my Honors English teachers in HS... always a deeper meaning.... I would give you an A for your idea.
            Whether the spider was just a big ol' fat useless Jabba the Hutt, or their mind's incarnation of evil, the end was a downer.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
              In the golden days of horror movies, giant spiders never went down easy.

In 70's and 80's horror movies, teenage girls sure did.
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                In 70's and 80's horror movies, teenage girls sure did.
                Let me tell you something, funny boy.. I've seen your type. It's all about pee pees and wee wees. Maybe that turns you on? Maybe that's how you get your kicks, you and your good time buddies... But this about a kids right to read a forum without getting their minds warped. I've got a flash for you, joy boy - party time is over!

Comment

• Library cop Seinfeld!!!

LOLOL.....
                  "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                  "No...I didn't."
                  "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Library cop Seinfeld!!!

LOLOL.....
                    Yup, glad you enjoyed. They really had so many good side characters on that show, can't say which one I liked the best.

But Poppy peeing on the couch and the reaction after has me rolling every time.

Comment

Yup, glad you enjoyed. They really had so many good side characters on that show, can't say which one I liked the best.

But Poppy peeing on the couch and the reaction after has me rolling every time.
                      "I'm a gonna make a special dish for you tonight Jerry....it will be soo delicious..."

*Poppy walks out of men's rooms after taking dump without washing hands....*

The look on Jerry's face is priceless....
                      "No...I didn't."

Comment

"I'm a gonna make a special dish for you tonight Jerry....it will be soo delicious..."

*Poppy walks out of men's rooms after taking dump without washing hands....*

The look on Jerry's face is priceless....
                        Gotta love Poppy. The newest member here is named Poppy, BTW...

Comment

I don't love newest poppy.
                          "No...I didn't."

Comment

Pretty sure he's Ztown.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Pretty sure he's Ztown.
                              He's peed on a few couches.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                lol, sucks.

Its funny how excited I(and other people) get when they get their own money back.

You get it; people are fools. **** the man!

That's what I say.

Comment

Working...
                                X