X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    **** you, Fez!

I'll be writing a large check...
    That's ok, he feels good now, but all he did was get paid back for the interest free loan he gave to the government.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      You've been gone and that makes you even more attractive to me.
      LOL...did I miss anything?

Pretty sure you can't stand me, so there isn't anywhere else to go but up.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
        At the desk, before and after games. Said he needs experience to do the analysts job, like Phil.

He is replacing Simms.
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          LOL...did I miss anything?

Pretty sure you can't stand me, so there isn't anywhere else to go but up.
          I love all of God's creatures....large and small.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            I love all of God's creatures....large and small.
            Me too, so long as they are cooked properly.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
              He is replacing Simms.
              Yup... you're right.
              That sucks. I liked Phil... thought he always did a good job and was a good match with Nance... and, I didn't dislike Tony... but, now he's on my **** list.
              Well, guess you got to blame the suits at CBS for jumping on the hot commodity

Comment

• I don't find Simms to be a particularly good announcer. Not bad, just not good.

Comment

Up to my ears in filing them for idiots.
                  Glad to hear you're ok. I should have connected those dots earlier.

Comment

Yup... you're right.
                    That sucks. I liked Phil... thought he always did a good job and was a good match with Nance... and, I didn't dislike Tony... but, now he's on my **** list.
                    Well, guess you got to blame the suits at CBS for jumping on the hot commodity

I think it's a little soon for Romo to be getting that gig to be honest......
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

I think it's a little soon for Romo to be getting that gig to be honest......
                      From what I am hearing, you're not alone in that feeling. He hasn't paid any dues in the industry. Francessa felt they must have had him do mock games and felt he handled it well. He's always been high on the "Likeable" meter, so I guess they just couldn't resist before one of the others snapped him up.

Comment

From what I am hearing, you're not alone in that feeling. He hasn't paid any dues in the industry. Francessa felt they must have had him do mock games and felt he handled it well. He's always been high on the "Likeable" meter, so I guess they just couldn't resist before one of the others snapped him up.
                        shinny new penny in their minds he'll be a better draw for their games .. kind of a raw deal for Simms ..

Comment

Up to my ears in filing them for idiots.
                          My wife insists on doing ours, and won't take advantage of the various loopholes that everyone else does. I'm really fed up with being honest, in this area.

Comment

• It's called being "creative" with your taxes.

I'm like Walt Disney.
                            "No...I didn't."

Comment

It's called being "creative" with your taxes.

I'm like Walt Disney.
                              I don't gamble, but one of my friends claims his accountant deducts all his horse racing bets and losses. Maybe he does this, under "entertainment expenses", but he doesn't own a business. How is this possible to get away with?

Comment

• I don't know but I'm going to start gambling.
                                "No...I didn't."

Comment

Working...
                                X