This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    I wonder if Russians drink Vodka for breakfast.

You haven't?
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

They brush their teeth with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
        You haven't?
        I only drink brown liquor

Idk what it is about whites, but I just become so agitated and angry lol.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          They brush their teeth with it.
          Vodka water fountains

Comment

Idk what it is about whites, but I just become so agitated and angry lol.
            No need to bring race into the discussion.
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

No it wasn't
              Only because you don't understand what was funny about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                Only because you don't understand what was funny about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                  No need to bring race into the discussion.
                  Ha

V funny

Jokes

Ha, laugh

That was a good one tho

Comment

I've worked with quite a few Russians. Not all of them drink alcohol. Some of them say they load up vodka with hot peppers, and drink it at all times of the day. We do shift work, and they seem to not live according to what a clock says. They can do triple shifts like nothing. I watched one eating an onion like it was an apple. They definitely come from a rough place.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                      I've worked with quite a few Russians. Not all of them drink alcohol. Some of them say they load up vodka with hot peppers, and drink it at all times of the day. We do shift work, and they seem to not live according to what a clock says. They can do triple shifts like nothing. I watched one eating an onion like it was an apple. They definitely come from a rough place.
                      I like to eat plain raw onion. Not like an apple though, I put cuts in it and peel pieces off. Sometimes I'll dip them in hummus, is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                        MY DAD SAYS HE LOVES EATING ONIONS LIKE APPLES

HE WENT TO SCHOOL IN YUGOSLAVIA WAY BACK WHEN IT EXISTED. THOSE ****ERS PROBABLY TAUGHT HIM THAT GROSS ****.

Comment

MY DAD SAYS HE LOVES EATING ONIONS LIKE APPLES

HE WENT TO SCHOOL IN YUGOSLAVIA WAY BACK WHEN IT EXISTED. THOSE ****ERS PROBABLY TAUGHT HIM THAT GROSS ****.
                          WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING??
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            I like to eat plain raw onion. Not like an apple though, I put cuts in it and peel pieces off. Sometimes I'll dip them in hummus, is good.
                            I don't think I could eat an onion if I was starving to death .. I hate them , just getting one in my mouth gags me .. good to have you back.. on the tax thing 2015 we had to pay like almost 3 grand this the other way around the way things are going we will have to pay next year ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING??
                              Probably saw a squirrel.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                                I don't think I could eat an onion if I was starving to death .. I hate them , just getting one in my mouth gags me .. good to have you back.. on the tax thing 2015 we had to pay like almost 3 grand this the other way around the way things are going we will have to pay next year ..
                                Do you report your dog sales?

Comment

Working...
                                X