• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    Hungover again?
    No
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      That drinking thing was just shtick with Dean Martin. He really wasn't the big drinker that everyone thinks he was.
      I know it was played up for TV but I don not believe he was any sort of a teetotaler

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        I know it was played up for TV but I don not believe he was any sort of a teetotaler
        He was definitely not a teetotaler... but he didn't get as drunk as everyone thinks. It was his schtick.

Comment

• World War Twee

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            World War Twee
            Nah. He cleared that air strike with Russia before he did it and there won't be any more. The response pretty much makes all that clear.

Comment

Nah. He cleared that air strike with Russia before he did it and there won't be any more. The response pretty much makes all that clear.
              huh? What happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                huh? What happened?
                Assad bombed his people with Saran gas... chemical weapons. So, Trump countered by bombing a Syrian military air base with Tomahawk missiles

Comment

• Ivan dont want none a dis!

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                    Assad bombed his people with Saran gas... chemical weapons. So, Trump countered by bombing a Syrian military air base with Tomahawk missiles
                    Ah good, a bunch of tax returns I'll never have to do now.

Comment

• Ok, I wish to respond with violence to our scheduler. My boss wants me in the NY office tomorrow to hand hold one of our bigger clients. So I ask our scheduler to call all of my appointments tomoorw and reschedule them to another time this week. I don't care how late they go on any individual night, just don't give me more than an hour to sit around and wait.

Simple right.

Well now I am scheudled from 5am until 4am tomorrow because she took the rest of my week's schedule and moved them all to tomorrow.

Comment

Ok, I wish to respond with violence to our scheduler. My boss wants me in the NY office tomorrow to hand hold one of our bigger clients. So I ask our scheduler to call all of my appointments tomoorw and reschedule them to another time this week. I don't care how late they go on any individual night, just don't give me more than an hour to sit around and wait.

Simple right.

Well now I am scheudled from 5am until 4am tomorrow because she took the rest of my week's schedule and moved them all to tomorrow.
                        I wonder what happened to that delivery guy you got fired....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          I wonder what happened to that delivery guy you got fired....
                          don't care

Comment

Ok, I wish to respond with violence to our scheduler. My boss wants me in the NY office tomorrow to hand hold one of our bigger clients. So I ask our scheduler to call all of my appointments tomoorw and reschedule them to another time this week. I don't care how late they go on any individual night, just don't give me more than an hour to sit around and wait.

Simple right.

Yikes... someone has a problem understanding instructions.
                            How will you get to NY city? Train should work nicely. Enjoy baby sitting in the city while all of your appointments wait for you to appear

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                              Yikes... someone has a problem understanding instructions.
                              How will you get to NY city? Train should work nicely. Enjoy baby sitting in the city while all of your appointments wait for you to appear
                              Not the city, West Chester County someplace I never heard of, Mammal Neck or something like that, gave the address to my sister. I'd have to take something like 3 busses and 3 trains to get there, total mess. My sister is driving me. Giving her kid a day off of school to do something fun up there while I work.

Comment

It's clear that Trump will base most of his decision making on what is the opposite of what Obama did. This one may help his approval rating - since most people understand the horror of chemical warfare, particularly if this was indeed against civilians. Who knows who's who over there, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X