• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Ivan dont want none a dis!
    Ivan ok'd it!

Comment

I wonder what happened to that delivery guy you got fired....
      He's married to the scheduler.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Not the city, West Chester County someplace I never heard of, Mammal Neck or something like that, gave the address to my sister. I'd have to take something like 3 busses and 3 trains to get there, total mess. My sister is driving me. Giving her kid a day off of school to do something fun up there while I work.
        Mamaroneck is lovely. Quant little town if you're near the water. Kind of suburbany if you're on the White Plains side. But don't take 3 buses and 3 trains, that would be overcomplicating it. Take 3 trains only, 3 hours.

Amtrak: Philly to Penn. (2 hours) Subway: Penn to Grand Central. (15 minutes) Metro North: GC to Mamaroneck. (35 mins)

The reverse it.

Easy peasy. Too bad you're driving, now we can't meet up for food

Comment

Not the city, West Chester County someplace I never heard of, Mammal Neck or something like that, gave the address to my sister. I'd have to take something like 3 busses and 3 trains to get there, total mess. My sister is driving me. Giving her kid a day off of school to do something fun up there while I work.
          Mammal Neck... close...lol.
          Mamaroneck

Comment

• "I'm not taking advice from some girl from LONG ISLAND...."
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
              "I'm not taking advice from some girl from LONG ISLAND...."
              This is good policy always.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                Mamaroneck is lovely. Quant little town if you're near the water. Kind of suburbany if you're on the White Plains side. But don't take 3 buses and 3 trains, that would be overcomplicating it. Take 3 trains only, 3 hours.

Amtrak: Philly to Penn. (2 hours) Subway: Penn to Grand Central. (15 minutes) Metro North: GC to Mamaroneck. (35 mins)

The reverse it.

No doing anything now, he decided to fly back home. He wasn't going to tell us either until he got home, but my boss wanted to ask him something and called.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                  "I'm not taking advice from some girl from LONG ISLAND...."
                  I experienced the fake Asian woman phenomenom here at work, where a supposed Cathy Chang engineer designed a system that I could immediately see would not work. But she never showed up at meetings, to defend it and prove her competency. Everyone else said "well she's Asian, they are very smart at this stuff". We finally caught up to her on a conference call, and her voice and lack of giggling proved she was not Asian. Unfortunately, the work was already in progress, and we paid through the nose to correct it.
                  So many Seinfeld situations are crazy, but there's just enough to relate to, to make it hit home.

Comment

No doing anything now, he decided to fly back home. He wasn't going to tell us either until he got home, but my boss wanted to ask him something and called.
                    Rich dbag

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                      I experienced the fake Asian woman phenomenom here at work, where a supposed Cathy Chang engineer designed a system that I could immediately see would not work. But she never showed up at meetings, to defend it and prove her competency. Everyone else said "well she's Asian, they are very smart at this stuff". We finally caught up to her on a conference call, and her voice and lack of giggling proved she was not Asian. Unfortunately, the work was already in progress, and we paid through the nose to correct it.
                      Lately the spam phone calls to my cell phone are out of control. The blocker doesn't work because they just keep calling from a different number. So now, rather than get annoyed, I decided to have fun with it. If I'm not busy, I answer the phone and pretend to be an elderly Korean man with a dry cleaning business....needless to say my character speaks broken English and gets angry easily.....

Oh spam callers, to have the tables turned on you has been a great joy.
                      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                      "No...I didn't."
                      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Might as well be on the moon for you. You should change your name to JNike

Comment

Rich dbag
                          Especially considering it is a 23 hour flight once you figure in connections. So I would have found out not go leave at 6 am this morning sometime around 10 pm tonight.
                          Last edited by jmike; 04-11-2017, 09:35 AM.

Comment

The reverse it.

Well 2 buses, bus from here to the train station and then from the train station to the office, assuming there are buses in Mammal Neck. Otherwise, cab fare.

Comment

Might as well be on the moon for you. You should change your name to JNike
                              I don't understand what you mean.

Comment

I don't understand what you mean.
                                JNike because you walk everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X