• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Spring fever!
    mehh, too much pollen.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Homeland suuuuucked this year.
      I thought it was great but I didn't like the last episode.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        I thought it was great but I didn't like the last episode.
        It. Was. Awful. The ending was worse than season 3.The one in Afghan.

You, are a poor Giants fan. Trying to convince the masses that my favorite coach ruined my favorite WR.
        Nobody believes you and they never will!

Comment

• Sad day, Dan Rooney died today.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            Sad day, Dan Rooney died today.
            What's up with NFL team owners being ambassadors to foreign countries?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
              What's up with NFL team owners being ambassadors to foreign countries?
              Rich people have powerful friends. Not a big mystery.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                It. Was. Awful. The ending was worse than season 3.The one in Afghan.

You, are a poor Giants fan. Trying to convince the masses that my favorite coach ruined my favorite WR.
                Nobody believes you and they never will!
                Yes but I believe it and that's all that matters.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Yes but I believe it and that's all that matters.
                  One thing you have not mentioned in that thread, and nobody else has either to debunk your point or attempt to, is that these consistent injury issues started long before Coughlin got here. This may have simply been an anomalous season in the trend, there have been a couple in the span. The issues started with Fassel and was among the frustrations with his tenure. The reason for TC's comment at his inagural press conference was because of the continuous seasons of poor heath that partially led to his hiring in the first place.

Comment

Rich people have powerful friends. Not a big mystery.
                    As long as it doesn't add interest to the notion of creating pro teams for this league overseas.

Comment

As long as it doesn't add interest to the notion of creating pro teams for this league overseas.
                      Well the Dubai Crusaders are looking to join the league in 2022. You are not supportive of this expansion?

Comment

Well the Dubai Crusaders are looking to join the league in 2022. You are not supportive of this expansion?
                        At least those ****ers over there would never attempt a Hail Mary against our team.

Comment

At least those ****ers over there would never attempt a Hail Mary against our team.
                          3rd and akbar

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            Spring fever!
                            Hay fever!
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I suppose he was from Roosevelt, Long Island - but was he known for anything other than being Eddie's brother?
                              Wow
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

That was pretty good.
                                But, they would, for sure, happily call it a Hail Mary.
                                The Quran has an entire Chapter devoted to Mary, and her miraculous offspring, Jesus. Both Mary and Jesus are held in very high regard by Muslims.
                                In fact Jesus name is mentioned, with reverence and respect, many more times than Muhammed's name in the Quran.
                                Jesus was believed to be one of the of the 5 great prophets,
                                Muslims have a big problem with Christians, but not with Christ.
                                I found that very interesting when I first learned of it, about 6-7 years ago.
                                Interesting reading on their inclusion in the Quran, and how that are portrayed and respected.

https://www.islamreligion.com/articl...mary-in-brief/

Comment

Working...
                                X