• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Oh noos Eli
    Say it ain't so!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      One thing you have not mentioned in that thread, and nobody else has either to debunk your point or attempt to, is that these consistent injury issues started long before Coughlin got here. This may have simply been an anomalous season in the trend, there have been a couple in the span. The issues started with Fassel and was among the frustrations with his tenure. The reason for TC's comment at his inagural press conference was because of the continuous seasons of poor heath that partially led to his hiring in the first place.
      It was definitely true in 2003. We lost our entire team. But injury-wise, we went from the frying pan with Fassell and into the fire with Coughlin.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
        Say it ain't so!
        Did you see what Brandon Jacobs tweeted?
        "Dont believe this **** about 10. Other than some dirty pranks this guy doesnt have a bad bone in his body. Hes as wholesome as they come. This guy made so much damn money playing football and he still drives a free Toyota"

hahaaa

Comment

Did you see what Brandon Jacobs tweeted?
          "Dont believe this **** about 10. Other than some dirty pranks this guy doesnt have a bad bone in his body. Hes as wholesome as they come. This guy made so much damn money playing football and he still drives a free Toyota"

hahaaa
          Didn't this **** come up like 3 years ago and it was already proven bogus?
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• oh, and btw....

FIIIINALLY -- The Pizz HAS COME BACK...........to thee NYG Swag Thread.........!!!!!!!!!!!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Didn't this **** come up like 3 years ago and it was already proven bogus?
              New emails came out. They're not really too specific though.

Comment

gotcha.
                I haven't really been following.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                  Do you call your mother in law Mom?

I never do. Always her first name.

My mother died many years ago......can't really bring myself to call anyone else Mom.
                  When I speak of my mother-in-law I call her *****. When I speak to her, well idk doesn't happen much, I'm not welcome in her home and they refuse to visit their daughter at mine. On the bright side I rarely am ever in the same room, or zip code for that matter, as my in-laws.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    It was definitely true in 2003. We lost our entire team. But injury-wise, we went from the frying pan with Fassell and into the fire with Coughlin.
                    Not denying it got worse, just reminding you that this wasn't new with Coughlin. My question is, are there any carry overs from Fassel's tenure through Coughlin's that changed with his departure? Training staff? Doctors? S&C team? Practice turf? etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      oh, and btw....

FIIIINALLY -- The Pizz HAS COME BACK...........to thee NYG Swag Thread.........!!!!!!!!!!!
                      no1curr
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                        Do you call your mother in law Mom?

I never do. Always her first name.

My mother died many years ago......can't really bring myself to call anyone else Mom.
                        I don't call either in-law mom or dad. Just doesn't feel right. Though my wife does.
                        Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Yeah, the email is not incriminating.
                          Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            no1curr
                            GFY
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I have to be honest. The memorabilia story is gold, absolute gold.

I love that everyone is rock hard over a scandal they don't understand and the rest are now questioning whether their autographed Mickey Mantle ball is real when there's every chance it ain't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                I have to be honest. The memorabilia story is gold, absolute gold.

I love that everyone is rock hard over a scandal they don't understand and the rest are now questioning whether their autographed Mickey Mantle ball is real when there's every chance it ain't.
                                I don't understand why this is even a thing......
                                If I were Eli, and didn't know **** about it anyway, I'd just be like "ummm....I don't get it. Do they want my autograph or not?!"
                                This whole "game worn" thing is kind of ridiculous in itself, because it's already highly unlikely that someone keep all their jerseys.

It really seems like someone is misrepresenting Manning in this whole thing.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X