This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I have to be honest. The memorabilia story is gold, absolute gold.

I love that everyone is rock hard over a scandal they don't understand and the rest are now questioning whether their autographed Mickey Mantle ball is real when there's every chance it ain't.
    Remember when Patsfan would come in and ask random questions and whoever was the first to answer got some autographed memorabilia?

For all I know he scribbled Hakeem Nicks on a UNC college card!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Remember when Patsfan would come in and ask random questions and whoever was the first to answer got some autographed memorabilia?

For all I know he scribbled Hakeem Nicks on a UNC college card!
      Dude, he hooked me up with some really cool ****.

He sent me a box of cards, including a Ken Griffey Jr Autograph on a 1995 Upper Deck card just because it was my favorite player. Came with the graded casing and everything.
      ugh I wish I could remember what else was in that box.....

Hope he's doing well these days.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• That was before my time. Godamnit! I could be wearing Harry Carson's jock on my head right now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          That was before my time. Godamnit! I could be wearing Harry Carson's jock on my head right now!
          lmao
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• New Star Wars teaser trailer is boring.
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Breaking News: The Falcons will open the season in their new stadium on SNF against an unknown opponent.

This means the Giants won't be on SNF Week 1.
              New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                Breaking News: The Falcons will open the season in their new stadium on SNF against an unknown opponent.

This means the Giants won't be on SNF Week 1.
                That is going to make to tough for the Falcons to gameplan week one.

Comment

• I think I need a new router.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    I think I need a new router.
                    I have an extra one in my work shop. Doesn't have a lot of bits with it though...............

I crack myself up!
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• I really enjoy all the absolutes spouted off by all the draft experts on this site around this time of year every year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        I have an extra one in my work shop. Doesn't have a lot of bits with it though...............

I crack myself up!
                        I laughed.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          I really enjoy all the absolutes spouted off by all the draft experts on this site around this time of year every year.
                          How about the guy who says Chad Kelly is the best QB in the draft and it's not even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            I laughed.
                            Ironically...I DO have an extra router in my workshop.

Comment

Ironically...I DO have an extra router in my workshop.
                              That is something I don't have. Always meant to get one but never really have the need. Any work that isn't simple I generally call someone else out to do it, I'm not much of a carpenter. Wall patches, simple electrical or plumbing fixes, some idiot dragging his washer/dryer into the living room, stuff like that I'll take care of myself. Not much need for a router.

Comment

How about the guy who says Chad Kelly is the best QB in the draft and it's not even close.
                                Meh, that is mild, but another example.

Comment

Working...
                                X