X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

My sister's advice was, just smile and nod and regurgitate
    I tried to listen to her, but it seems I do not have the will power to just keep my mouth shut.
    well........I think we've heard enough.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• To be honest...........I didnt get the router joke

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
        well........I think we've heard enough.
        It's text, you haven't heard a thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          To be honest...........I didnt get the router joke

Comment

ughh jeez now I feel dumb. lmao.

Comment

ughh jeez now I feel dumb. lmao.
              Its ok, sometimes the really good comedy is lost on the audience.

Comment

Its ok, sometimes the really good comedy is lost on the audience.
                Or so obvious it goes right over ones head.

Comment

Or so obvious it goes right over ones head.
                  Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    I get an "A" for effort as a carpenter.
                    I build a lot of things but I generally don't have the patience to do it perfectly.
                    I did build my shed in our backyard. I built our deck and my sister in law's deck. And I build a lot of basic furniture....and lot's of guitar amp cabinets. But often I do things wrong and have to do them again.
                    At this point in my life I just laugh at myself when it happens. I figure, God made me this way...it's not my fault.
                    Jesus was supposedly a carpenter - but you never see any depiction of that, or stories of his awesome shelving units. Seems odd.

Comment

Yalll have a good Easter?
                      Made a pork rib roast dinner with all the fixens, but sweated my *** off in the kitchen. Took a lot of beers to get through that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        It is an absolute tragedy what we are calling comedy as these days.
                        Don Rickles and George Carlin are gone... after that we're working on the dregs

Comment

• Homies.....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Yes, you are correct, it is the second recorded case of a zombie. Honestly, I got kicked out of so many religious education courses as a child for calling them on their BS that my memory of it is a bit disjointed. My parents were getting very upset with me because they kept having to join new churches so I could be properly educated and confirmed. I think the one I finally finished in was about an hour away from home.

I think Morehead made the first router joke. I can't always be the funny one around here.
                            Morehead made the first router joke, after you took it into the realm of carpentry by inference.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                              Made a pork rib roast dinner with all the fixens, but sweated my *** off in the kitchen. Took a lot of beers to get through that one.
                              I did taxes.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                                Don Rickles and George Carlin are gone... after that we're working on the dregs
                                ouch.....

Comment

Working...
                                X