X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    hmm....
    I know Battle of Evermore makes Tolkien references....so does Misty Mountain Hop..,.but another Vikings reference? I'll have to think about that.
    Ramble On, also. I'll go with No Quarter, since it refers to the winds of Thor. Also, Vikings were a nasty lot that that most likely offered no quarter to their adversaries.
    Impressed with your Zep familiarity, though - have you heard the live version of No Quarter, from Song Remains the Same?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
      Ramble On, also. I'll go with No Quarter, since it refers to the winds of Thor. Also, Vikings were a nasty lot that that most likely offered no quarter to their adversaries.
      Impressed with your Zep familiarity, though - have you heard the live version of No Quarter, from Song Remains the Same?
      For his age, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        For his age, right?
        For a guy who still watches wrestling and plays video games.

Comment

I'll go with No Quarter, since it refers to the winds of Thor. Also, Vikings were a nasty lot that that most likely offered no quarter to their adversaries.

Bingo.
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
            Bingo.
            I carry news that must go through...

Comment

For a guy who still watches wrestling and plays video games.
              Exactly; same diff.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                I thought you'd like it.
                lol, there are at least three exemplary jmike jokes in this exchange.

Comment

I carry news that must go through...

I can see it now, but I wouldn't have guessed it. I also ruminated on Battle of Evermore but utilmately rejected it for the same reasons as JP.

Nice pick!

Comment

• One of the milfiest milfs to ever milf was in looking for some work to be done. I was immediately smitten, move over Ivanka. As she was leaving she goes
                    "Thaaank youu so much for all the information. How old are you? You look like you're still in high school."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        One of the milfiest milfs to ever milf was in looking for some work to be done. I was immediately smitten, move over Ivanka. As she was leaving she goes
                        "Thaaank youu so much for all the information. How old are you? You look like you're still in high school."
                        Never quite understood something. What qualifies someone as a milf? Does she just have to be a mother? Does she just need to be over a certain age? Or does she have to be a mother over a certain age? What is that age? I can't imagine you would call an 18 yo a milf, but she may in fact have a couple of kids already. Would you call a woman of 45 a milf still if she never had children?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          Never quite understood something. What qualifies someone as a milf? Does she just have to be a mother? Does she just need to be over a certain age? Or does she have to be a mother over a certain age? What is that age? I can't imagine you would call an 18 yo a milf, but she may in fact have a couple of kids already. Would you call a woman of 45 a milf still if she never had children?
                          Well, for me, any gal in their late 30's and up. Do they need to have kids? I guess but then shes a cougar. I like milf better. The cougest coug to ever coug doesnt sound as good, right?

Comment

I think she has to be a mother of someone near your age.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

What qualifies someone as a milf?

Got any pics you wanna share?

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                              "No...I didn't."
                              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Judge is going to crush the ball so haaad tanight that its gonna bounce off tha green monstahh back inta the infield.

Comment

Working...
                                X