This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Sarcasm is really the lowest form of humor.
    Does that make you among the lowest tier of men?
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
      Does that make you among the lowest tier of men?
      Of course not, wise ***. I don't need sarcasm for that, I achieve that on my own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        wise ***.
        You spelled "dumb ***" wrong.
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          It's tough to get excited about. I mean, we have so many weapons on this team right now, but......we need help elsewhere. I like the kid as a player from what I saw, just position-wise, doesn't make a whole lotta sense for a 1st round pick for us. Next 2-3 rounds will tell the truth about the direction Reese is heading I suppose.
          The message to Eli is clear - here are all your weapons, this O-line is adequate for your protection, now stand in there and go through your progressions.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
            The message to Eli is clear - here are all your weapons, this O-line is adequate for your protection, now stand in there and go through your progressions.

Because Eli has been a little lax lately bringing in DD munchkins to meetings.....that Reese has a sweet tooth ya know.
            "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Ladies and gents......your future NY Football Giants QB

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Ladies and gents......your future NY Football Giants QB

Ladies and Gents......Our current one.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Smug alert!

Comment

Smug alert!
                    And who's "smug" in your little scenario?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      And who's "smug" in your little scenario?
                      Did....did MH find a new favorite QB?

Come on, just look at that face. hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                        That's an idiotic message. I refuse the believe the folks in charge are mouth breathing morons.

Comment

Did....did MH find a new favorite QB?

Come on, just look at that face. hahaha
                          Yes..I don't like his face either but he HAS won 2 SB's for us.

Comment

• Your 2017 Draft class:

Last edited by jmike; 05-01-2017, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                                Because Eli has been a little lax lately bringing in DD munchkins to meetings.....that Reese has a sweet tooth ya know.
                                Maybe Eli didn't care for the munchkins he was given at WR last season. Now he's got what he (as do most QBs) want, there. But will he take the time to see what each one is doing after the snap?

Comment

Working...
                                X