X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Your 2017 Draft class:

Good lord - is that first one what passes as a TE, these days? My nickname for him will be "celery stick".

Comment

• Looks like they are saying Perkins is THEE guy, no committee nonsense(well, Vereen doing Vereen things obviously). I support this decision!!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
        Good lord - is that first one what passes as a TE, these days? My nickname for him will be "celery stick".
        The dude needs to live in only 2 places.....

1) The gym
        2) and chipotle, to get steak, bean& rice burritos every day.

Man, if I were a LB, I'd be chomping at the bit to crush that scrawny **** into oblivion, lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          The dude needs to live in only 2 places.....

1) The gym
          2) and chipotle, to get steak, bean& rice burritos every day.

Man, if I were a LB, I'd be chomping at the bit to crush that scrawny **** into oblivion, lol
          They might find a role for him, where he works out just great. Maybe we'll see him on the outside at WR, permanently, some day. But you can't put that on the line against DEs, nor can you have it going into the middle for 5 yard completions.

Comment

They might find a role for him, where he works out just great. Maybe we'll see him on the outside at WR, permanently, some day. But you can't put that on the line against DEs, nor can you have it going into the middle for 5 yard completions.
            I'm not doubting his usefulness.....just doubting his title of TE. Sounds like we're on the same page.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I'm not doubting his usefulness.....just doubting his title of TE. Sounds like we're on the same page.
              Uh oh, it's not good to be on the same page with someone as ignorant as me! I guess some will say these hybrid players are the future, like 210 lb linebackers and not needing a FB in this league any more.
              I remember seeing Ballard at TE for the first time on TV, and crying with joy at his sheer "Giantness" - and that was before he had even completely blocked out a defender and hauled in a pass.

Comment

Uh oh, it's not good to be on the same page with someone as ignorant as me! I guess some will say these hybrid players are the future, like 210 lb linebackers and not needing a FB in this league any more.
                I remember seeing Ballard at TE for the first time on TV, and crying with joy at his sheer "Giantness" - and that was before he had even completely blocked out a defender and hauled in a pass.
                lol, yea, it would just make sense to me to have a big guy in that position. Granted, we keep hearing about how McAdoo wants to run 2 TE sets, so....guess that would make it matter less. But you don't draft a 1st rounder to NOT play him every down, so they gotta have other big plans for the guy than just being a "part timer"
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol, yea, it would just make sense to me to have a big guy in that position. Granted, we keep hearing about how McAdoo wants to run 2 TE sets, so....guess that would make it matter less. But you don't draft a 1st rounder to NOT play him every down, so they gotta have other big plans for the guy than just being a "part timer"
                  they'll use Ellison on the 2 TE sets, and we might see Ellison on1st downs and 3rd and short. The guys we have lend themselves to some creative formations.

Comment

• hey gals.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      hey gals.
                      ehh giiiiirl

-____-
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

hey gals.
                        Hey girlfriends! Miranda says that Ben doesn't really like Eli, for reals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          Hey girlfriends! Miranda says that Ben doesn't really like Eli, for reals.
                          One time, OK, see, one time Randy Beaman's aunt was sitting on the...on the front porch and she, and she was in her bare feet, and she felt a lick and she thought it was her dog licking her feet but it wasn't; it was this crazy guy that did that a lot.

'K, bye.

Comment

• anyone see the fight, it was good. Bruuuuuuuuuuuuutal upper cut put him out.

Comment

• I woke up at 230am for some reason, and pretty much just stayed up.....

I need a nap....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

anyone see the fight, it was good. Bruuuuuuuuuuuuutal upper cut put him out.
                                I did not, but I'm pretty sure it's the only time I've seen a heavyweight fight advertised in like 20 years, so I'll take it as a good sign?
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X