This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    One time, OK, see, one time Randy Beaman's aunt was sitting on the...on the front porch and she, and she was in her bare feet, and she felt a lick and she thought it was her dog licking her feet but it wasn't; it was this crazy guy that did that a lot.

'K, bye.

O M G !!

So gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I did not, but I'm pretty sure it's the only time I've seen a heavyweight fight advertised in like 20 years, so I'll take it as a good sign?
      Klitch knocked him down first and then Joshua turned it on and knock him down and then KOed him. That upper cut though...

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Klitch knocked him down first and then Joshua turned it on and knock him down and then KOed him. That upper cut though...
        I don't watch boxing. But I'll take your word for it!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

anyone see the fight, it was good. Bruuuuuuuuuuuuutal upper cut put him out.
          I have no idea who these two gentlemen are.

Although i think that's Eric Holder as the referee.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

lmao damn

You never heard of Klitcho?

Comment

I know who Klitschko is.....Wladamir and his brother Vitali are quite honestly the only recognizable heavyweight boxers of the past 15 years. They basically held down the entire heavyweight division since....jeez, like 2000??
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I know who Klitschko is.....Wladamir and his brother Vitali are quite honestly the only recognizable heavyweight boxers of the past 15 years. They basically held down the entire heavyweight division since....jeez, like 2000??
                Boxing is dead. And Heavyweight boxing died before the rest of it.

Comment

You gotta suuuuuck the life out everything, dontcha?

Comment

Well yes. That's why I found the weekend's fight interesting. It was heavily advertised, and I've honestly never seen that...not in forever. So maybe the Joshua kid taking down Wlad could mean a resurgence. 19-0, all by KO? Not bad for a kid who won the Olympic gold
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• ehhhh who am I kidding....nobody is going to watch boxing after it was ruined by dancers who don't even like fighting.....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

ehhhh who am I kidding....nobody is going to watch boxing after it was ruined by dancers who don't even like fighting.....
                        I refuse to buy the Floyd/Conor fight. Not gonna happen....

Comment

I refuse to buy the Floyd/Conor fight. Not gonna happen....
                          buy it as in buy-in on the idea? or actually pay for it? lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• it's going to be dumb. not to mention it's hard to care about because Connor plays a heel on tv, whereas Mayweather is ACTUALLY just a piece of ****....

But McGregor can't win a boxing match. Dumb idea from the get-go
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You gotta suuuuuck the life out everything, dontcha?
                              You should have been around when it was Ali, Foreman, Frazier and Norton.
                              THAT was when boxing was great. No one cared about the other weight cl*****. It was all about the Heavyweights.

Comment

You should have been around when it was Ali, Foreman, Frazier and Norton.
                                THAT was when boxing was great. No one cared about the other weight cl*****. It was all about the Heavyweights.
                                yea, boxing via avoidance is NOT entertaining in the slightest. Boxing needs elite heavyweights, for sure.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X