Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    You should have been around when it was Ali, Foreman, Frazier and Norton.
    THAT was when boxing was great. No one cared about the other weight cl*****. It was all about the Heavyweights.
    Yea Iv seen all of them. They use to have Ali fights on espn all the time.

    Comment


    • #Lions & #Giants are “squarely in play” in for free agent RB LeGarrette Blount now that the draft has ended. - per Charles Robinson

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        #Lions & #Giants are “squarely in play” in for free agent RB LeGarrette Blount now that the draft has ended. - per Charles Robinson
        Charles Robinson?! Lil Naitch?!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Charles Robinson?! Lil Naitch?!
          They changed their name from in reese we trust. I guess the guy doesnt trust Reese anymore.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            They changed their name from in reese we trust. I guess the guy doesnt trust Reese anymore.
            lol, even if he did, naming the site/handle/username that was always stupid.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              lol, even if he did, naming the site/handle/username that was always stupid.
              I know. InEliWeTrust or InTommyWeTrust would have been much better.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                I know. InEliWeTrust or InTommyWeTrust would have been much better.
                still dumb!!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Yea Iv seen all of them. They use to have Ali fights on espn all the time.
                  Um...You weren't born.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    They changed their name from in reese we trust. I guess the guy doesnt trust Reese anymore.
                    To what?
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Um...You weren't born.
                      yea, but he just said he watched them, so...?
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        yea, but he just said he watched them, so...?
                        No....I mean I don't think Dezz was ever born.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          To what?
                          to just the beat writer's name; Charles Robinson.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Um...You weren't born.
                            Espn used to put the Ali fights on all the time, friday nights.
                            Also youtube.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              No....I mean I don't think Dezz was ever born.
                              Well, that's a different discussion altogether!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Klitch knocked him down first and then Joshua turned it on and knock him down and then KOed him. That upper cut though...
                                Isn't Klitschko like 60 years old now?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X