Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I believe you.....
    but my tommy gun don't!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I'm gathering you're a very vengeful individual.
      Not at all. I have no time for vengance, karma takes care of it for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        but my tommy gun don't!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          One of the biggest of the White Hypes.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
            Danny LOpez was an orphan of Ute Indian, Mexican, and Irish mix. He fought Featherweight and won the championship in '76, then lost and regained it a few times.
            He was a skinny Irish looking kid with pasty white skin and red hair. He looked like your easy pushover. He was a notoriously slow starter as he had trouble warming up. He'd take a beating for a few rounds and then come on strong. He took punches that looked like they'd stop a horse. He'd buckle, regain his composure and keep coming on.
            Every fight he ever fought was great. Every fight Salvador Sanchez ever fought was great. Sanchez wins the title from Lopez in 13, in the fight I pasted here. Then they have a rematch that is equally as great and goes 14.
            Sanchez was champion for 2 years... a seriously great fighter, until he drove his Corvette at 100 mph underneath the back of a big rig.that was going much slower than him.
            If you take the time to watch this 13 rnd fight, and their rematch, you will be extremely happy that you did. This is every bit as great as any Ali/Frazier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhpCn3zjtUg
            Thanks, I'll watch that later. Iv seen a few of Sanchez. He was good. Great, quick footwork, fast hands, great at seeing angles.

Comment

Not at all. I have no time for vengance, karma takes care of it for me.
              Theres an former delivery man living in a van down by the river all because you didnt like his pickup line.

Comment

Theres an former delivery man living in a van down by the river all because you didnt like his pickup line.
                Way to twist reality. It wasn't the pick-up line which I attempted to make light of, it was his response to that which went to far.

Comment

• For ****s sake....I need a drink.....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

What is funny is you keep bringing it up and I can't even remember his line.

Comment

What is funny is you keep bringing it up and I can't even remember his line.
                      The details are never important when you're a sadist.

Comment

The details are never important when you're a sadist.
                        I'm a sadist now? I mean I enjoy a bit of light bondage, who doesn't, but that is a far cry from sadist.

Comment

I'm a sadist now?
                          Cant I have fun? Its my birfday

Comment

I'm a sadist now? I mean I enjoy a bit of light bondage, who doesn't, but that is a far cry from sadist.
                            She's right:

I'm a sadist and apparently love the feeling of being chained to something and being whipped.
                            (I got married twice after all)
                            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                            "No...I didn't."
                            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                              She's right:

I'm a sadist and apparently love the feeling of being chained to something and being whipped.
                              (I got married twice after all)
                              You have that backwards.

Comment

• BTW....How about Isaiah last night???
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X