Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    For some reason that comment was addressed in the second person.
    Not sure what you mean, but what I meant was the male gender in general and not pointing any specific fingers at anyone here, because how would I know. Sorry if you thought I was directing that at you.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
      The erection might last 4 hours, but you guys are usually out cold by the 3 min mark.
      .
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
        .
        My bf was done in 2 minutes and then apologize. I forgave him.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • a lot of 2 pump chumps here.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            a lot of 2 pump chumps here.
            judgment from the virgin section, dezz?
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              judgment from the virgin section, dezz?
              I get em moister than an oyster.

              Comment


              • Fine. hookers count, so long as they are alive.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Im in the mood for some clams

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Im in the mood for some clams
                    Mmmm... baked with bacon on top, or maybe oreganato.

                    I'll eat them raw, too - but they have to be small, and not too much black stuff in them.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      a lot of 2 pump chumps here.
                      2 pump chumps lol
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Yo, this site has bee infected with a porn virus. Real ****.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                          Yo, this site has bee infected with a porn virus. Real ****.
                          Yes, yes it is. But the Moderators keep locking the threads about it instead of addressing it. A simple, "We have been made aware there is an issue and it is being looked into." If it was simply a browser history issue with the adware, then it wouldn't just start now for a whole bunch of users.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            Yes, yes it is. But the Moderators keep locking the threads about it instead of addressing it. A simple, "We have been made aware there is an issue and it is being looked into." If it was simply a browser history issue with the adware, then it wouldn't just start now for a whole bunch of users.
                            I'm at work right now and I am lucky that the wrong person did not walk by and see that. I agree that they should just pin and close a thread saying that they are working on it. I did let one of those mods know about my issue. It is just weird as hell.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Lmao when that **** popped up I was like wait wtf where did this come from? I couldn't believe it came from the GIN. I laughed so hard.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                                I'm at work right now and I am lucky that the wrong person did not walk by and see that. I agree that they should just pin and close a thread saying that they are working on it. I did let one of those mods know about my issue. It is just weird as hell.
                                Could be a number of things. YA said that it has been passed along to IT, which is all they can do really and let the right people work on it. I am surprised it took the 10 threads on the subject to say they were addressing it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X