X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    Kramerica Industries......

That is damn good scotch. I could do a commercial for this stuff. Mmmmm, boy that Hennigans goes down smooth. And afterwords you don't even smell. That's right folks. I just had three shots of Hennigans and I don't smell. Imagine, you can walk around drunk all day. That's Hennigans, the no-smell, no-tell, scotch.
    H-E-double N-N...

Comment

• You know....sometimes I buy the generic can of wax beans....I pull the label off.......I can hardly tell the difference.
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• The horse is gassy, it must be the Beefer-eeno. One never knows how the gastrointestinal workings of the equine are going to function.

Comment

• I've seen moles so large they have their own moles...
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• I'll be relieved at work any minute, now. Got some good stuff waiting. Maybe I'll see if they still have Sienfeld reruns on TV.

Comment

• I have an interview today....I'm tired of interviewing though. Let's not waste our times. You know me, I know you....let's not pretend like you don't want me. We'll skip the formalities, and you'll give me your stupid job in this stupid department!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                I have an interview today....I'm tired of interviewing though. Let's not waste our times. You know me, I know you....let's not pretend like you don't want me. We'll skip the formalities, and you'll give me your stupid job in this stupid department!
                I think we've identified the reason you have so many interviews.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  I think we've identified the reason you have so many interviews.
                  lol I've only had 2

And obviously im joking. I'm happy to have the interview exposure because it had been so long since I had applied for anything lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Truthfully, I'm just bored and looking for a new challenge. I don't want to be complacent.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Truthfully, I'm just bored and looking for a new challenge. I don't want to be complacent.
                      The only way to not feel complacent at work is to find a job you love doing and thats not too common. Most of us are zombies.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        The only way to not feel complacent at work is to find a job you love doing and thats not too common. Most of us are zombies.
                        that's the problem yea. And you cant find what you love until you look at other jobs. So, hence my search.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

that's the problem yea. And you cant find what you love until you look at other jobs. So, hence my search.
                          Your attempts are futile.

Comment

• Just kidding, go get em tiger.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Just kidding, go get em tiger.
                              You're the worst.....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You're the worst.....